Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 845 of 845 FirstFirst ... 345745795835843844845
Results 8,441 to 8,450 of 8450
    Rep
    Mentioned
    2792 Post(s)
    Whoa the New Year bundles gacha rate for rainbow is at 2%. Other than that, pretty much everything else about the bundle is terrible.

The bundles are terrible this year and looking back it's been getting worse every year. No selection ticket, nor rainbow medals, even on the most expensive option. There's even a new rainbow literally behind a paywall, hopefully she'll be available in the rainbow medal shop or selection ticket in the future.

Yeah, not going to spend on FKG's new year bundles this year.

Rep
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ofi123 View Post
    Whoa the New Year bundles gacha rate for rainbow is at 2%. Other than that, pretty much everything else about the bundle is terrible.

The bundles are terrible this year and looking back it's been getting worse every year. No selection ticket, nor rainbow medals, even on the most expensive option. There's even a new rainbow literally behind a paywall, hopefully she'll be available in the rainbow medal shop or selection ticket in the future.

Yeah, not going to spend on FKG's new year bundles this year.
    So, are they slowly becoming as bad as Nutaku was when they still had FKG on their site?

Rep
    Mentioned
    2792 Post(s)
    @TribalNugget

No idea since I didn't get into Nutaku.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2792 Post(s)
    Hey the rate for new banner is still at 1/12%. I guess this is either a permanent thing or part of anniversary celebration.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2792 Post(s)
    Going to update livestream thread with screenshots tomorrow. Just finished scanning through it, and have a lot of thoughts. So glad forum was down for quite a bit so I didn't post a frustration post from just looking at the latest changes the maintenance brought. Still have to vent this though.

Why did they change the rainbow medals so abruptly? At least wait till the next maintenance so information can be disseminated to those who missed the livestream. Still unhappy about it though, since the new rainbows are still at the same price.

After more than 58 months, suddenly within a 2 months span the rainbow rate is doubled twice from 0.5% to 1% and after the next maintenance from 1% to 2%. Not sure if the change in rainbow medal shop is due to this, or this rate change is due to changes in rainbow medal shop they decided to implement which may be due to amount of people buying 5k promo with selection ticket plummeting. Or just that the devs decided to keep up with the rates of more current gacha games.
    Also, not too sure since I can't read Japanese and the GT plus my kanji understanding didn't help much, it seems there is also a guaranteed rainbow for every set number of draws with the rate change. Don't quote me on it, but it would be nice as a consolation for the change in rainbow medal shop if it's guaranteed to be the/one of the newest rainbow.

That Nightshade and Larkspur Halloween bloom duo art looks intentional.

Can't wait for new PV.

IGN
    Nerfx
    Server
    Kanoya Base
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5558 Post(s)
    It is a shit change yes, and now I'm stuck with almost 700 rainbow medals

http://himeuta.org/signaturepics/sigpic8148_43.gif

Nerfx desu
    NO GA FURUERU
    Nagato(145), Bismarck (143) Musashi (145) Yamato (129) Iowa (120)

Rep
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    New event girl has monster teeth...

...is this a new thing in Japan? I knew about the one fang & Vampire teeth thing, but...

Rep
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Anememe 2nd in the polls. GEE, I NEVER SAW THAT ONE COMING... [/sarcasm]

Also, this:

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

IGN
    AVERN
    Rep
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    What's heppen with rainbow medal shop? Who are this girls and where the old ones?

Play フラワーナイトガール since 2017年1月20日
    Last free rainbow: ハス(ジューンブライド) on 2019年月10日21
    Rainbow counter: 39
    Waifu: サクラ

Rep
    Mentioned
    2792 Post(s)
    @AVERN

Yeah, they changed the rainbow medal shop. It was shown in the anniversary livestream.
    Basically they change the items to exclusive girls and memories plus some other stuff. Not sure if it's to compensate this or due to the next change I'm mentioning, the rainbow rate is changed to 2% with the featured rainbow at 1% and a guaranteed featured rainbow on the new girls banner on 110 (or 10 batch) draws. Only the premium gacha ticket still retains the old 0.5% rainbow rate.

Personally I prefer the old rainbow medal shop as any dupe gold and rainbow from gacha is still a consolation, now it's just eh...
    This and the recent increasing greediness of the monetization had dropped my support of the game.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.