Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      The 18th Oct Maint has ended. Check thread for more information and discussion.
      Visitor messaging is temporarily disabled.
Bookmark Thread
Page 718 of 730 FirstFirst ... 218618668708716717718719720728 ... LastLast
Results 7,171 to 7,180 of 7297
    Rep
    Mentioned
    2183 Post(s)
    orz

147 stones, wanted pitcher plant.

2x Reeves Spirea and 1x Fennel.

Guess my next gold ticket would be her, unless RNG trolls me again and not give me jian shi when she comes out in revival gacha >.<

Piuy is the boss.

Rep
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

The code was won by Planzaza from the discord channel.
    Attached Images Attached Images

ID: 473391796
    Can love bloom between flowergirls?

Rear-Admiral
    Rep
    Mentioned
    496 Post(s)
    New FKG PV:

The awakened ancient pest is indeed a three-eyed winged millipede lol (and it's the first time FKG introduce a millipede as the enemy of Flower Knights)

Last edited by MrHueHue; 09-29-2017 at 08:32 AM.

IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    727 Post(s)
    Oh, they show the ancient pest coming out of an ice lake. I'd say that's more than enough allusion that the thing stuck under the ice lake around the Winter Rose area is the ancient pest that the hero and co. defeated. The "tree" sticking out of the lack spewing out evil magic was supposedly its tail (ナイドホグルの尾 as mentioned from 33-2). Black Baccara figured the monster was dead due to being encased in ice for 1,000 years, but I suppose it has the same properties as other ancient pests in that it'll just keep reviving no matter how many Whale Cannon holes you blow through its heart.

I've wondered for the longest time if the Naido-series of pests (all the big caterpillars) are based on Nidhoggr. The pronunciation is different, but I suspect it's actually 当て字 used to make a new name to fit the FKG background. A mythical creature that eats at the World Tree is similar to FKG's background after all.

Captain
    Rep
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Personal Equipment: How to known which personal equipment (girl) can get from quest or only from updagre? Im confuse with alot of things here.

Never forget 28/11/2014, RIP my girls:
    Kumano Kai 56.
    Kiso Kai Ni 70.
    Yuudachi Kai Ni 75.
    Fubuki Kai 80.

Rep
    Mentioned
    708 Post(s)
    @Opeth007 Personal equipments basically has two stages: first stage is personal earring, second stage is personal weapon.
    All personalized earring are obtained through character quests, which can be upgraded into their personal weapon of choice.

You can read more about personal equipment here.

Last edited by LostLogia4; 09-29-2017 at 04:16 AM.
    Lacrima Memoria: Graveyard of the Fleet Maidens (May Poi-chan rest in peace)
    Christmas Eve Marriage: Shiratsuyu-Class 1300JST
    Marriage Memoirs with Murashigure
    Current Flower Knight : Oncidium altissimum (Bride of Fos).

Captain
    Rep
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LostLogia4 View Post
    @Opeth007 Personal equipments basically has two stages: first stage is personal earring, second stage is personal weapon.
    All personalized earring are obtained through character quests, which can be upgraded into their personal weapon of choice.

flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Equipment#Personal_Equipment
    So, better to wait for the quest instead of upgrade the earring? And the thing made me confused is some girls have the quest for that special eqiupment, some girls not. Do i miss anything here?

Never forget 28/11/2014, RIP my girls:
    Kumano Kai 56.
    Kiso Kai Ni 70.
    Yuudachi Kai Ni 75.
    Fubuki Kai 80.

Rep
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    @Opeth007 Those girls got special equipment for winning a popularity contest. Most girls will never get them.

ID: 473391796
    Can love bloom between flowergirls?

Rep
    Mentioned
    708 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Opeth007 View Post
    So, better to wait for the quest instead of upgrade the earring? And the thing made me confused is some girls have the quest for that special eqiupment, some girls not. Do i miss anything here?
    All Flower Knights has at least 3 character quests, and the personal equipment are obtained in the 3rd. Some Flower Knights has special quests for the special equipments, but you still need to upgrade them all the same (not to mention that they have roughly the same stats as default personal equipment with slightly different abilities). This pic describes the stage progression of personal equipment:

Personal earrings are all at 1st stage so they don't have any abilities, same goes for any commemorative ribbons worn by getting special seats in annual general election. (Aburana got 30th place)
    After they're upgraded, they will have special ability (and higher max stat).

Default personal equipments (which has the Flower Knight's weapon on choice as the icon) has +2% ATK and DEF for all Flower Knights with matching type (in this case it's Aburana and all other Pierce-type Flower Knights in the party), which is stackable.
    Commerative personal equipments (like the Xth place ribbons) gives 5% ATK and DEF only to the wearer.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.
    Last edited by LostLogia4; 09-29-2017 at 08:39 AM.
    Lacrima Memoria: Graveyard of the Fleet Maidens (May Poi-chan rest in peace)
    Christmas Eve Marriage: Shiratsuyu-Class 1300JST
    Marriage Memoirs with Murashigure
    Current Flower Knight : Oncidium altissimum (Bride of Fos).

Rear-Admiral
    Rep
    Mentioned
    496 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HydroKirby View Post
    I'm not sure entirely what Ojigisou's ability does. I think it says it targets herself, 2 non-Slash, 2 non-Pierce, and 2 non-Magic characters, and
    adds Slash, Pierce, Magic weaknesses in that order.
    Funirei's comment on Twitter makes it simply sound like it gives them all weakness additions except Blunt.
    For reference, her ability is as follows.
    Code:
    [FONT="]自身と、斬以外の2人、突以外の2人、?*?以外の2人が、[/FONT]
    [FONT="]?*?に斬、突、?*?属性弱点の敵に対し弱点(1.5倍ダメージ)が発動[/FONT]
    ※自身と同じ弱点属性は対象外となり、同効果アビリティは重複しない

The game is unstable atm. The public Twitter acknowledged this.
    kinda late but whatever

yeah it's basically:

Allows 2 non-slash party members, oneself included, to also hit the weak point (1.5x damage) to enemies weak to Slash.

Allows 2 non-pierce party members, oneself included, to also hit the weak point (1.5x damage) to enemies weak to Pierce.

Allows 2 non- magic party members, oneself included, to also hit the weak point (1.5x damage) to enemies weak to Magic.

in one sentence

Allows 2 non-slash party members, 2 non-pierce party members, and 2 non- magic party members, including herself, to deal weak point damage (1.5x damage) to enemies weak to Slash, Pierce and Magic respectively.

"?*?に" basically means respectively