Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 719 of 756 FirstFirst ... 219619669709717718719720721729 ... LastLast
Results 7,181 to 7,190 of 7551
    Infracted User
    IGN
    Trickster
    Server
    Palau Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3122 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HydroKirby View Post
    Oh, they show the ancient pest coming out of an ice lake. I'd say that's more than enough allusion that the thing stuck under the ice lake around the Winter Rose area is the ancient pest that the hero and co. defeated. The "tree" sticking out of the lack spewing out evil magic was supposedly its tail (?ƒŠ?‚??ƒ‰?ƒ›?‚??ƒ?の尾 as mentioned from 33-2). Black Baccara figured the monster was dead due to being encased in ice for 1,000 years, but I suppose it has the same properties as other ancient pests in that it'll just keep reviving no matter how many Whale Cannon holes you blow through its heart.

I've wondered for the longest time if the Naido-series of pests (all the big caterpillars) are based on Nidhoggr. The pronunciation is different, but I suspect it's actually ??“て?*— used to make a new name to fit the FKG background. A mythical creature that eats at the World Tree is similar to FKG's background after all.
    It's starting to make sense. Since the World Tree represents Yggdrasil so there should be something that represent that attempts to "eat" it. Not to mention it has wings.

IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    755 Post(s)
    @MrHueHue I mentioned a page later that I figured it out. I visited her Wikia page and my auto translator spelled it all out for me.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2214 Post(s)
    Yay I got jiang shi from 100 yen while I was rolling for another gold from promo. Put pitcher is still drunk somewhere >.<

Piuy is the boss.

IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    755 Post(s)
    I sent a bug report asking the devs to contact Cineraria's artist to fix her pic. It'll be interesting to see how that turns out.

Captain
    Rep
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    I sent a bug report asking the devs to contact Cineraria's artist to fix her pic. It'll be interesting to see how that turns out.
    about her hand? sure, its look wreid.

Never forget 28/11/2014, RIP my girls:
    Kumano Kai 56.
    Kiso Kai Ni 70.
    Yuudachi Kai Ni 75.
    Fubuki Kai 80.

Infracted User
    IGN
    Trickster
    Server
    Palau Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3122 Post(s)
    @Opeth007 it is more like this:
    Urgh Cineraria's 2nd H scene... Her head is floating a foot away from her spine, and she wasn't even drawn with a neck. Whyyyy
    Basically the artist rush this one. He gotta correct that... Kinda ruins a cute girl.

IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    755 Post(s)
    Huh... I was looking at the game's files and coincidentally noticed that the little banner in the trade section for the Danchou Medals is called headmaster_xxx.png (where xxx is one of normal, down, or over based on mouse reactions). Whether 団長 = Headmaster is official or if it's just a random dictionary word they dug out is completely unknown. Since players aren't meant to see the game's files, I can't consider this the word of God.

Rear-Admiral
    Rep
    Mentioned
    511 Post(s)
    Huh... I was looking at the game's files and coincidentally noticed that the little banner in the trade section for the Danchou Medals is called headmaster_xxx.png (where xxx is one of normal, down, or over based on mouse reactions). Whether 団長 = Headmaster is official or if it's just a random dictionary word they dug out is completely unknown. Since players aren't meant to see the game's files, I can't consider this the word of God.
    Yeah, just a random dictionary for file name calling, like how wikia editors use the name for the icons, pictures and stuff, so it's not something that we really need to be bothering about.

Infracted User
    IGN
    Trickster
    Server
    Palau Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3122 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHueHue View Post
    Yeah, just a random dictionary for file name calling, like how wikia editors use the name for the icons, pictures and stuff, so it's not something that we really need to be bothering about.
    Not to mention that Headmaster can't translate into "Danchou" by a long shot.

IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    755 Post(s)
    @dandan550 It's an accurate translation in my opinion. It's normally used in the context of schools, but the concept is correct.