Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 844 of 844 FirstFirst ... 344744794834842843844
Results 8,431 to 8,436 of 8436
    IGN
    AVERN
    Rep
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Today i am celebrate 1000-day login streak , not any single missed)

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
    Play フラワーナイトガール since 2017年1月20日
    Last free rainbow: ハス(ジューンブライド) on 2019年月10日21
    Rainbow counter: 36
    Waifu: サクラ

Rep
    Mentioned
    2713 Post(s)
    1727 days login lulz

Rep
    Mentioned
    2713 Post(s)
    My thought when seeing the new girls on twitter: "2 rainbows? lol not gonna try with that 0.5% rainbow rate"

My thought now when game is up and looking in gacha for newest banner: "WOW! They DOUBLED RATES for rainbow and gold. Still a terrible 0.3% to get Christmas Nerine, but the new gold girl rate is higher than usual gold rate lol.

Tempted to draw for double rate, but I only want Christmas Nerine so maybe I have to give up the double rate.

Do note that the 3k triple rate is triple of usual rate, so it's only 50% better than the newest banner instead of 3x like usual since the newest banner is already at 2x rate.

Rep
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ofi123 View Post
    My thought when seeing the new girls on twitter: "2 rainbows? lol not gonna try with that 0.5% rainbow rate"

My thought now when game is up and looking in gacha for newest banner: "WOW! They DOUBLED RATES for rainbow and gold. Still a terrible 0.3% to get Christmas Nerine, but the new gold girl rate is higher than usual gold rate lol.

Tempted to draw for double rate, but I only want Christmas Nerine so maybe I have to give up the double rate.

Do note that the 3k triple rate is triple of usual rate, so it's only 50% better than the newest banner instead of 3x like usual since the newest banner is already at 2x rate.
    YourGames Ltd.'s Xmas gift: "Have 2 6 stars, instead of 1".

Rep
    Mentioned
    2713 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TribalNugget View Post
    YourGames Ltd.'s Xmas gift: "Have 2 6 stars, instead of 1".
    What gift? If they didn't double the rate it would have been a curse given the nature of gacha.

Rep
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ofi123 View Post
    What gift? If they didn't double the rate it would have been a curse given the nature of gacha.
    They could literally think that it's a gift to the players:

Person 1: "Our playerbase seems to love 6*'s, so let's give them 2 instead for the holidays"
    Person 2: "Does this mean we should also increase the droprate, so that they might have a bigger chance in getting them?"
    Person 3: "We already increased it to 1% several months ago"
    Person 2: "We could increase it to, let's say 5%. Just for this event alone. Wouldn't that be an even better thing?"
    Everyone else: "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n5E7feJHw0"

I've seen people with this kind of mindset in the past...

Last edited by TribalNugget; 12-09-2019 at 03:28 PM.