Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 411 of 839 FirstFirst ... 311361401409410411412413421461511 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,110 of 8387
    Rep
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by boukyaku View Post
    I really have no clue how people collect enough medals to buy any of the equipment. You would have to use HS to achieve those numbers in any sane amount of time unless you have enough power for those high medal/sta (like 441) maps. Definitely not accessible to new players.

I just spent 4 HS and a level up to spam the 80 sta dragon map at least 20 times and was only able to get 11 golds... There was a long stretch where I got nothing but bronze and was extremely close to ragequitting. Is the drop rate always this horrible? Is the only stable way to get gold dragons the whale maps and events?

@HydroKirby RIght, I based what I typed off of this; http://xn--eckq7fg8cygsa1a1je.xn--wi...83%A9%E8%89%87
    In all honesty whale maps were seemingly designed as more content for all kinds of players, but of course, catering to some of the long term players with the equipment while newer players can reap the rewards of gold, fairies, dragons, etc.

As a long term player, myself, the whale maps are super easy, and I farm the hardest difficulties for medals.

As you said, it isn't easy to achieve the total medals for the equipment. In about a week, I could probably get 20k medals if I solely focused on the whale maps, but I'm way too lazy for that. I end up saving or using some hana stones.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Archadia13 Personally, I believe the runs aren't worth it (now). It's easier to save manyuu from events ro get 'em from the whale tokens.

Rarely had any good luck running these, lol.

FKG ID: 834988663 - 灯 凛

Banned
    Rep
    Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    I really have no clue how people collect enough medals to buy any of the equipment. You would have to use HS to achieve those numbers in any sane amount of time unless you have enough power for those high medal/sta (like 441) maps. Definitely not accessible to new players.
    Grinding like always? There no magic trick or whatever for that. It's just Total power must be more the the min required to clear a stage, same element/attributes and make use of the girls' abilities.

I just spent 4 HS and a level up to spam the 80 sta dragon map at least 20 times and was only able to get 11 golds... There was a long stretch where I got nothing but bronze and was extremely close to ragequitting. Is the drop rate always this horrible? Is the only stable way to get gold dragons the whale maps and events?
    Meanwhile, I have plenty of dragons in my warehouse and all of them are freebies and from events too.

Rep
    Mentioned
    269 Post(s)
    @HydroKirby Nice~ I just finished Ghostweed's character story... she is soo cute xD

Story mode:
    [+] Spoiler

DMM FKG ID: 859881724
    IGN: Gentleman

Rep
    Mentioned
    2614 Post(s)
    @HydroKirby

Wouldn't feeding ampules to lvl 80 be very expensive?
    I'm giving only ampules to blossomed rainbows that haven't max their ampules intake, so all but 1 of my blossomed rainbows are below 60.

Rep
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    @Kreegs @Vz-Rei The gold dragons one gets from events is probably around 2-3 of each type (where were they this event and last?). It's kind of pointless to offer gold drags through whale maps since the players who can collect medals with high efficiency most likely don't need them and those who need them don't have the total power to go through whale missions in the first place (TROLLOLOLOL)..
    I need a large group of them since I want to avoid stagnation once the majority of my flowers reach max lv. Maybe I'm being too impatient.

IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    837 Post(s)
    @Tamada Ghostweed has a pleasing voice, so that was one reason I liked the character quest.
    [+] Spoiler
    I'll laugh if they make a snowman Ghostweed object for the Garden.

@ofi123 Yes, but I'm tired of waiting on that. I already did it with Hebranthus and it took months to get her fully leveled. Meanwhile, I'm busy giving Ampules to Laurentia since she's a favorite of mine. I'm already starving for power here with only five 6* girls to work with. On the other hand, I'm sitting on this so I don't care about expenses so much.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2614 Post(s)
    @HydroKirby
    I get you. But since a blossomed rainbow fed with 1-2 sets of ampules is enough for event maps I just do that. 2.4 million gold to fully ampule a girl is just too expensive for me, by waiting I believe I save more than 1 million per girl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rep
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    I'm also sitting on a few flowers waiting to be blossomed until I collect 100 of each amp. I was wondering if a lv 30-40 blossomed has similar stats (HP/ATK/DEF) to lv 70 bloomed?

Captain
    Rep
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    @Kreegs Ah WoW, I remember being sucked into that game for a long time, I can empathize with your situation.

@boukyaku I think it's usually around 50-60 when they finally catch up to their old stats at 70. The stat gains from the 2nd evolution are much lower than the first one which is why it takes so long.

Rep
    Mentioned
    353 Post(s)

I would've preferred to get this two days earlier, but at least I now know it's coming. I'm still not 100% certain she'll definitely be added next week. I'm hoping I get more time, but I think next week is more likely.

This whole thing has completely taken over everything I do on FKG since she was revealed.

Last edited by Akari; 11-23-2016 at 07:46 AM.
    DMM Username: アカリ
    Flower Knight Girl: 164826136