Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 771 of 771 FirstFirst ... 271671721761769770771
Results 7,701 to 7,705 of 7705
    Banned
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    xD

Rep
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HydroKirby View Post

After getting Kuko with the special ticket, I wanted to put her into my helper party, but couldn't think of a good theme to go with her. Using my favorites isn't a bad idea either, but it doesn't really make me stand out. I at least took the time to read through Kuko's CQ; I rarely go through the text in FKG these days just because it feels like such a drag.
    Seems like your 100.000 tickets on Aconite did the trick. We can now have an alternate version of an Amazon girl as a 6*.

And Anemone... again...

Seriously, why? We already have 2 alternate 5 star copies from her...

Quote Originally Posted by Zalfier View Post
    not mine, just sharing

And I thought mine was silly. XD

Also, is it just me or are there posts disappearing? I could've sworn there were more posts at Page 771 than fkgfan's post...

Last edited by TribalNugget; 02-15-2018 at 07:59 PM. Reason: typo

IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    766 Post(s)
    In case people skip over the update notes, be aware that the daily quests for the day-based stages now give Ampules. Don't miss your chances.

Also, the info for the rankings are mostly written out. The top 100 list is in Japanese until Yil updates Module:WaifuList, so please wait on that one.
    http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/B...Characters_Get
    Note that all winners which are not 6* characters will be prioritized for Rarity Growth. I haven't written that out yet.

(Don't mind the broken Quest table. I'm in the middle of reformatting the data for that.)

@TribalNugget I dunno. Kalinsre did some cleanup to remove inflammatory posts, so that reduced the post count a little.

Torikabuto got 86m votes overall. I voted 110k for her. I accounted for 0.128% of the votes given to her.

Rep
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)

I've done it! I've accepted chocolate from every one of my flowers equally and with ca- BLEHHHHH

I hope this rarity growth system will give us new portraits with significantly improved stats/skills/abilities.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Rep
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    What's with all the lag with that Centipede boss thing? my PC is literally going towards 60° and the game is lagging like crazy...

It's like Cineraria's event on Nutaku all over again (which also pushed my PC towards 60° and up and tons of lag after awhile..)...