Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 831 of 845 FirstFirst ... 331731781821829830831832833841 ... LastLast
Results 8,301 to 8,310 of 8450
    Rep
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ofi123 View Post
    Yeah, that's the one. Except mine has a happy face.

Wait, I don't recall Remuru being R18...

Yeah, I knew there's a good chance the sneak peak was Slime Tensei, but I didn't expect them as flower knights....

Also, this is 1 of 2 events next update. The other being the original scheduled hot springs event.
    Been awhile since we had a collab again. I forgot what that game was called, but it was recently released back in 2017 and also by Your Games Ltd.

Also, is there an English wikia for Slime Tensei (never even heard of this game, so I presume it's new?)?

IGN
    Nerfx
    Server
    Kanoya Base
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5558 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TribalNugget View Post
    Also, is there an English wikia for Slime Tensei (never even heard of this game, so I presume it's new?)?
    It's not a game. It's a novel,manga and recently anime. It's still airing with a few episodes left.

http://himeuta.org/signaturepics/sigpic8148_43.gif

Nerfx desu
    NO GA FURUERU
    Nagato(145), Bismarck (143) Musashi (145) Yamato (129) Iowa (120)

Rep
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerfx View Post
    It's not a game. It's a novel,manga and recently anime. It's still airing with a few episodes left.
    It isn't? Then how does this event even work?

Rep
    Mentioned
    2796 Post(s)
    @TribalNugget

The first collab was with Hanahime * Absolute! (eroge game) which resulted in 6* Nightmaher (Dog's Tooth Violet).
    The second collab was with Girls Symphony (ex Your Games's game on DMM) which resulted in 5* Anri (Rue Anemone). I actually forgot about this since this was also by Your Games.

Now this is the third. Slime Tensei isn't a game, but a (web novel turned) light novel turned current ongoing anime. Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken or That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime for alternate "English" titles.

To be honest, now I was a collab with Kumoko aka Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? Would be funny to see a spider girl/Arachne interaction with the flower knights.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Rep
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    @TribalNugget

The first collab was with Hanahime * Absolute! (eroge game) which resulted in 6* Nightmaher (Dog's Tooth Violet).
    The second collab was with Girls Symphony (ex Your Games's game on DMM) which resulted in 5* Anri (Rue Anemone). I actually forgot about this since this was also by Your Games.

Now this is the third. Slime Tensei isn't a game, but a (web novel turned) light novel turned current ongoing anime. Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken or That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime for alternate "English" titles.

To be honest, now I was a collab with Kumoko aka Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? Would be funny to see a spider girl/Arachne interaction with the flower knights.

Right, forgot about Nightmaher.

Also, nevermind the "how do I do this event" post. Just saw HK's post, so skipping this one since I have no intention in getting a VPN.

Edit: 195 gifts, holy shit...

Edit 2: Why is Alstroemaria's 6* star in my inbox? I'm not even at lv.150.

Last edited by TribalNugget; 03-04-2019 at 04:09 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2796 Post(s)
    lol there's a bug for the daily 2 hanastones campaign that repeatedly gives 2 stones on every login. And their fix is to let the counter goes on today until the 10th day, but I am unsure for those who gamed this before the fix.

Last edited by ofi123; 03-05-2019 at 11:39 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    lol there's a bug for the daily 2 hanastones campaign that repeatedly gives 2 stones on every login. And their fix is to let the counter goes on today until the 10th day, but I am unsure for those who gamed this before the fix.
    Just saw this post. Has this been fixed already *crosses fingers*?

Rep
    Mentioned
    2796 Post(s)
    @TribalNugget

It was fixed when I posted, otherwise I wouldn't have known their solution to it.

Rep
    Mentioned
    867 Post(s)
    270 Day didn't online according to Nazuna
    Got 213300 Flower Gem , thought I'm filthy rich and able to pull for 4266 time
    Pfftt....... and then saw the draw cost 5000 Flower Gem now......
    Weird , wasn't it used to only 50 for 10 roll??

Rep
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Larcx View Post
    270 Day didn't online according to Nazuna
    Got 213300 Flower Gem , thought I'm filthy rich and able to pull for 4266 time
    Pfftt....... and then saw the draw cost 5000 Flower Gem now......
    Weird , wasn't it used to only 50 for 10 roll??
    It should actually read as 50oo. Something with Japan's currency and making it easier to purchase FG's in-game. This was an update from last summer (I think it was in August, not long before the mobile update).

You actually have 2133oo Gems (as in 2133) and not 213300 gems.