Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 831 of 845 FirstFirst ... 331731781821829830831832833841 ... LastLast
Results 8,301 to 8,310 of 8450
  1. #8301
    Commander TribalNugget's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    256
    Rep
    11
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ofi123 View Post
    Yeah, that's the one. Except mine has a happy face.

    Quote Originally Posted by ofi123 View Post
    Wait, I don't recall Remuru being R18...



    Yeah, I knew there's a good chance the sneak peak was Slime Tensei, but I didn't expect them as flower knights....


    Also, this is 1 of 2 events next update. The other being the original scheduled hot springs event.
    Been awhile since we had a collab again. I forgot what that game was called, but it was recently released back in 2017 and also by Your Games Ltd.

    Also, is there an English wikia for Slime Tensei (never even heard of this game, so I presume it's new?)?



  2. #8302
    Marshal Admiral Nerfx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    IGN
    Nerfx
    Server
    Kanoya Base
    Posts
    21,877
    Rep
    100
    Mentioned
    5558 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TribalNugget View Post
    Also, is there an English wikia for Slime Tensei (never even heard of this game, so I presume it's new?)?
    It's not a game. It's a novel,manga and recently anime. It's still airing with a few episodes left.



    http://himeuta.org/signaturepics/sigpic8148_43.gif

    Nerfx desu
    NO GA FURUERU
    Nagato(145), Bismarck (143) Musashi (145) Yamato (129) Iowa (120)

  3. #8303
    Commander TribalNugget's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    256
    Rep
    11
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerfx View Post
    It's not a game. It's a novel,manga and recently anime. It's still airing with a few episodes left.
    It isn't? Then how does this event even work?



  4. #8304
    Marshal Admiral ofi123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    18,748
    Rep
    230
    Mentioned
    2796 Post(s)
    @TribalNugget

    The first collab was with Hanahime * Absolute! (eroge game) which resulted in 6* Nightmaher (Dog's Tooth Violet).
    The second collab was with Girls Symphony (ex Your Games's game on DMM) which resulted in 5* Anri (Rue Anemone). I actually forgot about this since this was also by Your Games.

    Now this is the third. Slime Tensei isn't a game, but a (web novel turned) light novel turned current ongoing anime. Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken or That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime for alternate "English" titles.



    To be honest, now I was a collab with Kumoko aka Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? Would be funny to see a spider girl/Arachne interaction with the flower knights.



    1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

  5. #8305
    Commander TribalNugget's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    256
    Rep
    11
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ofi123 View Post
    @TribalNugget

    The first collab was with Hanahime * Absolute! (eroge game) which resulted in 6* Nightmaher (Dog's Tooth Violet).
    The second collab was with Girls Symphony (ex Your Games's game on DMM) which resulted in 5* Anri (Rue Anemone). I actually forgot about this since this was also by Your Games.

    Now this is the third. Slime Tensei isn't a game, but a (web novel turned) light novel turned current ongoing anime. Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken or That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime for alternate "English" titles.



    To be honest, now I was a collab with Kumoko aka Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? Would be funny to see a spider girl/Arachne interaction with the flower knights.

    Right, forgot about Nightmaher.

    Also, nevermind the "how do I do this event" post. Just saw HK's post, so skipping this one since I have no intention in getting a VPN.

    Edit: 195 gifts, holy shit...

    Edit 2: Why is Alstroemaria's 6* star in my inbox? I'm not even at lv.150.


    Last edited by TribalNugget; 03-04-2019 at 04:09 PM.

  6. #8306
    Marshal Admiral ofi123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    18,748
    Rep
    230
    Mentioned
    2796 Post(s)
    lol there's a bug for the daily 2 hanastones campaign that repeatedly gives 2 stones on every login. And their fix is to let the counter goes on today until the 10th day, but I am unsure for those who gamed this before the fix.


    Last edited by ofi123; 03-05-2019 at 11:39 AM.

  7. #8307
    Commander TribalNugget's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    256
    Rep
    11
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ofi123 View Post
    lol there's a bug for the daily 2 hanastones campaign that repeatedly gives 2 stones on every login. And their fix is to let the counter goes on today until the 10th day, but I am unsure for those who gamed this before the fix.
    Just saw this post. Has this been fixed already *crosses fingers*?



  8. #8308
    Marshal Admiral ofi123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    18,748
    Rep
    230
    Mentioned
    2796 Post(s)
    @TribalNugget

    It was fixed when I posted, otherwise I wouldn't have known their solution to it.



  9. #8309
    Rear-Admiral Larcx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,951
    Rep
    -11
    Mentioned
    867 Post(s)
    270 Day didn't online according to Nazuna
    Got 213300 Flower Gem , thought I'm filthy rich and able to pull for 4266 time
    Pfftt....... and then saw the draw cost 5000 Flower Gem now......
    Weird , wasn't it used to only 50 for 10 roll??



  10. #8310
    Commander TribalNugget's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    256
    Rep
    11
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Larcx View Post
    270 Day didn't online according to Nazuna
    Got 213300 Flower Gem , thought I'm filthy rich and able to pull for 4266 time
    Pfftt....... and then saw the draw cost 5000 Flower Gem now......
    Weird , wasn't it used to only 50 for 10 roll??
    It should actually read as 50oo. Something with Japan's currency and making it easier to purchase FG's in-game. This was an update from last summer (I think it was in August, not long before the mobile update).

    You actually have 2133oo Gems (as in 2133) and not 213300 gems.



 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT. The time now is 07:40 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2
Copyright © 2020 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Resources saved on this page: MySQL 7.69%
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise v2.6.3 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Thread / Post Bookmarks provided by Thread / Post Bookmarking v1.1.1pl1 (Free) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Live Threads provided by AJAX Threads (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Skin By: PurevB.com