Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1 of 102 1231151101 ... LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    735 Post(s)

What is your luckiest gacha for today?

Did you score the featured girl from the limited Gacha? A rainbow-rarity girl? Or is it the girl that you had always wanted the most? Special Gacha that costs your fortune?
    Anyway, post your lucky girl of the week here.

Lacrima Memoria: Graveyard of the Fleet Maidens (May Poi-chan rest in peace)
    Christmas Eve Marriage: Shiratsuyu-Class 1300JST
    Marriage Memoirs with Murashigure
    Current Flower Knight : Oncidium altissimum (Bride of Fos).

Rep
    Mentioned
    269 Post(s)
    Let me start this off by posting...

She's like the only character I would like to get for this round of gacha.

oh and this...
    [+] Spoiler

ya that's a while ago but xD

@LostLogia4 the title of this thread made it sound like it needs to be of today or lately, but I am sure you don't mind us posting girls we've gotten in the past right?

DMM FKG ID: 859881724
    IGN: Gentleman

Rep
    Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    @Tamada No problem at all. Actually, the event girls and girls you obtained via premium ticket are welcome as well. Would be too much trouble to discriminate the girls anyway.

Girls in battles are fine as well, but the post must have at least one picture of your new girl (either from gacha, gift page, exchange shop or intro page).
    Story is optional but I think the readers will appreciate if you share the story about the girl.

Lacrima Memoria: Graveyard of the Fleet Maidens (May Poi-chan rest in peace)
    Christmas Eve Marriage: Shiratsuyu-Class 1300JST
    Marriage Memoirs with Murashigure
    Current Flower Knight : Oncidium altissimum (Bride of Fos).

Rear-Admiral
    Rep
    Mentioned
    511 Post(s)
    My most luckiest gacha to date is getting Royal Water Lily (June Bride) with just 10 flower gems

Rep
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I got Lilac and Red Water Lily today. Granted they are not 5 or 6 star cards but hey, still a lucky pull

Did a 11 roll today.
    not bad for someone who is only level 7

Last edited by Tiggyz; 06-30-2016 at 07:26 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    353 Post(s)
    My luckiest pull for this week (so far) is Bride Saboten. Was hoping for Dahlia, but this is good too.

[+] Spoiler

I had some crazy luck when the game first started, though. I'd only been seriously playing for a few days when I did my second 11-roll, and got my first Rainbow (Nishikigi) as well as about three Golds (Sankaku Saboten, Chocolate Cosmos, and... Kuchinashi, I think. I know those first two are considered pretty good, too).

It gets better, though. A bit after that was the selection gacha with Senryou, Helio and Hanamomo. I really liked Senryou's design/animations and I needed more Magic girls, plus the other two girls were cute as well, so i decided to roll. To my absolute shock I got Hanamomo and she completely overshadowed the fact that I also pulled Senryou (plus Rosemary and a Nanten dupe). It took a few hours for that to sink in. I wish I got a screenshot lol. And ever since then I've also wanted Helio (and Manryou). All of this was during April. My luck's been more normal since then lol.

When the GW ticket came out I wasn't sure whether to get Apricot (my favourite), Saffron (as cute and considered really useful) or maybe Manryou. It was the people here actually who helped me realise that picking my favourite was most important, even if her skills/abilities aren't as good. So I chose Apricot and I have not regretted it once.

And @Tamada I fully approve of that second roll. xD

Last edited by Akari; 07-01-2016 at 08:20 AM.
    DMM Username: アカリ
    Flower Knight Girl: 164826136

Captain
    Rep
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    I managed to pull Plum on a single gacha some 8 months ago. Not had much luck since then really >.<

Rep
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Holding off on this event's gacha because I really don't like the "girls" :(

Gotta save for that wedding fluffy tails coming up :)

FKG ID: 834988663 - 灯 凛

IGN
    KradHunter
    Server
    Sukumo Bay Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    404 Post(s)
    Not my best roll but still I got the one I wanted so I'm happy with it

Married to Nagato on August 19, 2015

Rep
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    [+] Spoiler

So a 3 months screenshot. I actually liked the gacha girls of this time, but I got no golds nor the rainbow (wich was cute af, indeed). It was near the end of the event, so the end of the gacha with increased chances for said girls.
    And so with despair I rolled and she appeared. My happiness was really big and I spoiled her. I'm still proud of that despair-gacha uwu.

Though my luckiest gacha right now is her:

She was the one I was aiming for, so I'm quite happy.