Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 38 of 43 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    2426 Post(s)
    I had been using http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Characters to access the character list page. Did someone moved it and did not set an auto-redirect?

IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    813 Post(s)
    @ofi123 I've fixed the issue. I didn't expect that. I changed the name of List of Flower Knight Girls to just List of Flower Knights because the "girl" part is never actually used in-game. It's politically incorrect. But redirects don't fix within redirects, so Characters was pointing to the old page.

I've been doing a few things in hopes of making the Wikia easier to navigate. Namely renaming pages and utterly overhauling the top navigation bar. Later, I'm going to overhaul the front page.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2426 Post(s)
    @HydroKirby

Thanks. That page is my most used page of the FKG wikia so needing to be redirected every time when there's no need to before would be annoying.

IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    813 Post(s)
    @ofi123 Hrm.... See, the thing is, I want to overhaul the layout of that page because it's not convenient to use. I intend to put that page into something like "List of Flower Knights (Old Format)" or something in the future. For now, not being able to see the various names, abilities, and stats of a character is very restrictive.

Banned
    Rep
    Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    I plan that I would make separate pages for each nation in the World Map. That way we can added the description on what's is that nation, how the ruling system works, who's the queen of those nation, and girls listed to be living in that nation and their roles for the country, etc.

I've made a test page so anyone can give suggestion or improvement to how the Nation page should look like: http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/B...notify=created

Last edited by MrHueHue; 01-25-2018 at 05:33 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2426 Post(s)
    Cool I like this event page setup showing the girls introduced at each event. Save me time searching when planning for revival gachas.

IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    813 Post(s)
    @ofi123 I hope to further improve the Event and List of Flower Knights pages in the future. Look forward to them.

IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    813 Post(s)
    Bump. Time for an update.

1. I'm thinking of renaming the "Flower Knight Girl Wikia" to something like "DMM Flower Knight Girl Wikia". Confused Nutaku players keep stumbling into here without reading the first paragraph on the front page.

2. The Events page now lists the names of characters that came from the event alongside their picture. This lets you search the page for the event that a character came from. You can even sort the columns based on the event character's name.
    It's unfortunate that long names look ugly in the table. I couldn't find a way to stop it from wrapping the text.

3. Little bits of work were done all around the Wikia. I'm getting ready to allow modulation for equipment so that it'll be easier for me to call upon that stuff in Wares and Equipment pages. I've made short descriptions for all abilities in hopes of making a dense character table showing everything you might want to know about all characters at once.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Rep
    Mentioned
    748 Post(s)
    @HydroKirby Thanks for your work as always. As for the text wrapping for event character names, perhaps you could consider rendering the icons and texts as table cells.
    You'll have to get the module to calculate the correct row size for non-character columns though.

Last edited by LostLogia4; 02-05-2018 at 11:21 AM.
    Lacrima Memoria: Graveyard of the Fleet Maidens (May Poi-chan rest in peace)
    Christmas Eve Marriage: Shiratsuyu-Class 1300JST
    Marriage Memoirs with Murashigure
    Current Flower Knight : Oncidium altissimum (Bride of Fos).

Rep
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Dendrobium

There's something wrong with the infobox layout from her when you click "Show All". The upper and lower banner don't strech to the third portrait.

<= That hair, tho...
    MAKE PESTS GREAT AGAIN!