Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839
    Rep
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    FK names on wiki:

Hylocereus undatus (141003) from table, like in game gacha, and Dragon Fruit on character page.
    Halloween version (141005) both name - Dragon Fruit (Halloween).

163501 - Flower Head???, Asian Rice on character page.

It easy to convert table to scv file using regular expressions. But table has incorrect names. Is any way to get all character names from their pages using API?

FKG ID: 719962525

IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    766 Post(s)
    @Nakasugi The table is supposed to reflect the Wikia's page names. The Dragon Fruit thing was a mistake. The Asian Rice thing was because someone decided on a different name for Touka, but didn't update the module. The CharacterNames module doesn't control as much of the Wikia as I'd like, so I don't think people realize it exists yet.

I've made the changes to the module.

Rep
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    I tried got this table using api:
    http://flowerknight.wikia.com/api.ph...ent&format=xml

Knights list ends at |383||134201||ツツジ(新人)||[[Azalea (Newcomer)]]||''Rhododendron indicum''

When I try edit page, I got same result. Whats wrong with wiki?

IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    766 Post(s)
    @Nakasugi Wow, you're doing this the hard way. Don't scrape the Wikia pages that way because they don't update immediately whenever the Lua modules are changed. Scrape the Lua modules instead.
    http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/M...CharacterNames
    You can see just the source code like this.
    http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/M...mes?action=raw

Here's a little background. When a Lua module gets edited on the Wikia, the servers hosting the website will update any Pages that use those Lua modules. In order to not use 100% CPU, Pages are updated one-at-a-time. Hence, Pages do not update immediately.

Rep
    Mentioned
    738 Post(s)
    @Nakasugi That was the old list kept in source text that is hidden in HTML comments, which doesn't show up in the actual article.

The actual render which contain the latest Flower Knights is called through {{CharacterListByID}}. so, you'd better off if scrape the Lua modules instead.

Lacrima Memoria: Graveyard of the Fleet Maidens (May Poi-chan rest in peace)
    Christmas Eve Marriage: Shiratsuyu-Class 1300JST
    Marriage Memoirs with Murashigure
    Current Flower Knight : Oncidium altissimum (Bride of Fos).

Rep
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    @HydroKirby, @LostLogia4, Thanks! This much better.