Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 40 of 43 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    747 Post(s)
    I haven't have any hard proof yet, since I myself am also short of rarity growth stones myself. But if the master data is of any indication, I'd say the Flower Knights with rarity growth has the following stages:

5 star Flower Knights:
    Pre-Evolved (60) -> Evolved (70) -> Bloomed (80) -> Rarity Grown (80)

2-4 star Flower Knights:
    Pre-Evolved (50) -> Evolved (60) -> Rarity Grown (70) -> Rarity Grown + Bloomed (80)

Flower Knight ID Order:
    100001 -> 100002 -> 400001 -> 400002

All Flower Knights with rarity growth has 4 tiers in total, difference being the lower-rarity Knights blooms after the rarity growth instead of before.
    For 2-4 star Flower Knights, the ID for rarity grown version is +300000, while its bloomed version is +300001, so we could just register these stats as Tier 3 and Tier 4 respectively, then adjust the table layout to accommodate the differing tiers.

Lacrima Memoria: Graveyard of the Fleet Maidens (May Poi-chan rest in peace)
    Christmas Eve Marriage: Shiratsuyu-Class 1300JST
    Marriage Memoirs with Murashigure
    Current Flower Knight : Oncidium altissimum (Bride of Fos).

Rep
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Throwing this screenshot over here aswell, since both of you are also here:

St. Paulia & Alstroe Maria have this text too.

<= That hair, tho...
    MAKE PESTS GREAT AGAIN!

IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    812 Post(s)
    @TribalNugget "Can rarity grow after evolving"

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    812 Post(s)
    Bump. Character pages should now show all stats for a character from pre-evolution up to rarity growth. This includes 2-4* characters. It will also show abilities even up to rarity growth.

Don't mind the missing icons and the pink text. That will be fixed at a later time, but those are much lower priority.

I don't know the true meaning of the variables I used from the master data which determines which stats refer to rarity growth. Hence, I wouldn't be surprised if something displays totally wrong in the future. If that happens, please tell me asap.

Captain
    Rep
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Some suggests about /characters category:

- seperate 5* categpoy or make 2 subs: event girls and gacha girls.
    - new option for sorting girls by basic infomations just like: type, country... or more details: total power, power, speed, hp, atk...

Never forget 28/11/2014, RIP my girls:
    Kumano Kai 56.
    Kiso Kai Ni 70.
    Yuudachi Kai Ni 75.
    Fubuki Kai 80.

IGN
    Trickster
    Server
    Palau Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3128 Post(s)
    Just saw this note on Spirea's page (background)

Her town faced a famine in the past and her body compensated by making her subsist entirely on magical power. Now everything she eats gets stored as magic instead so she can't grow, but if you fuel her enough she turns into a one-loli army.

Can someone confirm this?

Lord Paramount of the High Gardens. [Flower Knights pomf'ed: 161]
    Flower Knight Girl ID: 221329971 (DMM)
    Shiratsuyu-Girls:
    Shiratsuyu, Shigure, Murasame, Yuudachi, Harusame, Samidare, Umikaze, Yamakaze, Kawakaze, Suzukaze

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Well, that was a rough impression from the summary on her Japanese wiki page.

It's probably best not to trust it too much, someone who has completed her CQ will have better information here.

IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    812 Post(s)
    I've rolled out a much more comprehensive list of flower knights.
    http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/C...ve_Knight_List
    It's a massive page, but it'll have almost everything you want to know about every flower knight when maxed (no Ampules). I intend to try some minor changes when I get around to them. A couple are as follows (mainly for my own reference).
    [+] Spoiler
    1. Image for the type.
    2. Image for the nation.
    3. Romaji name. (mid-priority)
    4. Add commas to big numbers. (ironically harder in Lua than it should be)

One day, this page may get so big that Wikia will refuse to generate the table anymore. When/before that happens, I intend to have other pages that splits the table between [non-rarity grown 2-4* characters] and [5-6* characters including rarity grown 2-4* characters].

Suggestions for making the table look nicer are also appreciated since I have no artistic sense, but be aware that I cannot remove the junk on the right-hand side of the Wikia. It's actually part of the Wikia guidelines, so I am not allowed to remove it...

IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    812 Post(s)
    Bump. I've added commas to big numbers on separate character pages and on the comprehensive character list. This'll make it way easier to read. I also put icons for nations in that list. Thanks to Shuls for providing all the nation images and shrinking them.

I'm aware that Salvia doesn't sort correctly when you sort by the nation. I don't know what the deal is with that. I might shoehorn a fix in the future.

IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    812 Post(s)
    Bump. If someone could provide the last tipster pic to this page, I would appreciate it.
    http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/C...vent#Card_Flip

In other news, I have been working on something to display all the abilities in the game. Currently, it's not very user-friendly and is unsorted. Not to mention massive. It'll be in my sandbox until I roll it out for real.