Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Bookmark Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    491 Post(s)
    Whelp, I've discovered that FlashGot was the source of that huge lag spike on the card sheets wiki page. Other people should keep this in mind if they have the same lag issue...

Current Featured FKG Event (#51): Seven Herbs Hotspring Steam Incident

Rep
    Mentioned
    436 Post(s)
    @HydroKirby I think I had more or less the same problem with FlashGot years ago, but I'm not really sure.

On another note, the new seasonal page quotes is up. It'll take some time before I could implement them into Knightquote template though.
    Times like this, I really wished that I could install a database of some kind into the WIkia and put all the quote lines there.

Lacrima Memoria: Graveyard of the Fleet Maidens (May Poi-chan rest in peace)
    Christmas Eve Marriage: Shiratsuyu-Class 1300JST
    Marriage Memoirs with Murashigure
    Current Flower Knight : Oncidium altissimum (Bride of Fos).

Rep
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I'm thinking of standardizing ability (passive abilities) descriptions kind of to make it easier to put up translated abilities as currently some abilities are phrased differently from others that are the exact same ability. If we get a "standard" way of describing different abilities I should have the time to update all knights and translate those who aren't translated yet.
    (kind of like 15% attack to two party members, 15% attack to two party members including herself or, 15% attack to herself and one other party member).
    It would be easier to put up abilities if there was a streamlined way of putting things like these up and would also make it easier to understand sometimes.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.