Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      Fall event has started. Check thread for more information and discussion.
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    IGN
    Trickster
    Server
    Palau Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3109 Post(s)
    @MrHueHue Too bad for the net, as not anyone can do that lol.

Also I can't add anything to this PC as my imouto (she looks like Lavender lol) will whack me.

Anyways he made a Nazuna page (lol) the table he use on her is slightly different and again I had to put some info. Well I better start on that today.

Lord Paramount of the High Gardens. [Flower Knights pomf'ed: 140]
    Flower Knight Girl ID: 221329971 (DMM)
    Shiratsuyu-Girls:
    Shiratsuyu, Shigure, Murasame, Yuudachi, Harusame, Samidare, Umikaze, Yamakaze, Kawakaze, Suzukaze

Rep
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Finally, the 5-star knight icons are taken care of for the time being.

EDIT: Taken care of all the icons at last.

Last edited by LostLogia4; 07-02-2016 at 08:00 PM.
    Lacrima Memoria: Graveyard of the Fleet Maidens (May Poi-chan rest in peace)
    Christmas Eve Marriage: Shiratsuyu-Class 1300JST
    Marriage Memoirs with Murashigure
    Current Flower Knight : Oncidium altissimum (Bride of Fos).

IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    742 Post(s)
    @dandan550 I personally think adding the Nutaku names is a good idea since it's also essentially a form of trivia for the character and has the bonus effect of making the character searchable by Nutaku version's players. But anything beyond that would be crossing the line since Nutaku isn't the focus of the Wiki at all.

Also, you should look into Opera Portable. Portable apps do not get installed like ordinary programs. (They have an installer, but they don't touch the Registry or mess up the computer in any way). Your sister wouldn't even know you downloaded and "installed" it. Opera's Turbo Boost compresses pages on Opera's servers before they get loaded by your computer, so you get faster page loading speeds due to not needing to download as much.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2200 Post(s)
    Well work for the wikia editiors, since I have no idea whether you guys want to change it or not.

Since the game is using the term as the process rather than the form, so blossoming fits better than blooming. So it's up to you guys whether to stick to the term that fits or the term that some if not most have been using.
    開花(第二進化)あり
    開花(第二進化)済み
    進化開花合成

Hopefully blossoming means there may be a kai san, since I visualize it as
    Base form = seedling
    Evolved form = Bud
    開花 = Blossomed flower
    ??? = Flower at it's peak condition aka blooming

Last edited by ofi123; 07-04-2016 at 02:16 PM.

Piuy is the boss.

Rear-Admiral
    Rep
    Mentioned
    509 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ofi123 View Post
    Well work for the wikia editiors, since I have no idea whether you guys want to change it or not.

Since the game is using the term as the process rather than the form, so blossoming fits better than blooming. So it's up to you guys whether to stick to the term that fits or the term that some if not most have been using.
    開花(第二進化)あり
    開花(第二進化)済み
    進化開花合成

Hopefully blossoming means there may be a kai san, since I visualize it as
    Base form = seed
    Evolved form = Bud
    開花 = Blossomed flower
    ??? = Flower at it's peak condition aka blooming
    Seed = plant is not even born yet..

You basically mean:
    Seedling>Young plant>Adult plant>Mating season (yes, plant blooms flower means it's mating season)>Fruit season>rinse and repeat

Although I suggest sticking to the term we currently use right now

and in terms of process, bloom = plant produce 1 flower, blossom = plant produce a group of flowers

- - - Updated - - -

Let's just stick with the following term, which is the current term we're using now:

Blossom Affection for upgraded affection (because this one is in a sense one love start to blossom or open up for the other person s/he likes)
    Blooming for second evolution (the romaji term is "kaika" and not "kaisan" and don't separate the two kanji into two syllabus)

Last edited by MrHueHue; 07-04-2016 at 01:36 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2200 Post(s)
    @MrHueHue

After some thought (since we get girls from throwing seed into the pot) you are right, so I changed it to seedling.
    As for young/adult plant, I don't think it is related since this is about flower. SO I just go with seedling > bud > bloom.

Piuy is the boss.

IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    742 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ofi123 View Post
    Since the game is using the term as the process rather than the form
    This is exactly what I said like 1-2 weeks ago. I don't understand if you didn't trust me or didn't read my comment...

I'll vouch for MrHueHue's statement because quite frankly this is how I've thought about it for quite some time as well. Any changes at this point wouldn't even be easy to accept by players. It'd be like telling the userbase here to stop saying "Awakening".

Rear-Admiral
    Rep
    Mentioned
    509 Post(s)
    Well, since blooming arrived, I thinking about changing the character page template. Currently, the template we used followed Kancolle wiki's.

Since some people want to sort of hide the evolved form, I think of two things

1. use tab code. it hides really well and it save space too
    2. use collapse like in JP wiki, but I feel it'll make the page a bit messy IMO

Rep
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    @MrHueHue FKGfan would vouch for the tab code.
    The problem though, would be the stat parameters, which we would want a side-by-side comparison if possible.

I tried importing the stats page from Japanese Wiki, but it appears to be too wide for our template.

Lacrima Memoria: Graveyard of the Fleet Maidens (May Poi-chan rest in peace)
    Christmas Eve Marriage: Shiratsuyu-Class 1300JST
    Marriage Memoirs with Murashigure
    Current Flower Knight : Oncidium altissimum (Bride of Fos).

Rear-Admiral
    Rep
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Changes done:

http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Evolution

Replaced Sakura with Water Lily on the Blooming Birds section to match the color descriptors.

Date of Enlistment: June 17, 2014
    Tour of Duty: 3Y.1M.24D and going.
    Ships Sunk: 0 for 3Y.1M.24D so far.

FKG ID: 720014195