Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      The 18th Oct Maint has ended. Check thread for more information and discussion.
      Visitor messaging is temporarily disabled.
Bookmark Thread
Page 76 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1063 Post(s)
    News digest from a Japanese Q&A:
    • HSF Harekaze and Graf Spee will have their own missions when released;
    • HSF ships could have different MM from other ships, but not decided yet;
    • Both ships will come in June (H: Already confirmed);
    • Wargaming wants another collaboration it will be announced around September;
    • Tier X premium ships would have lots of problems. There are plans to make Musashi a reward for tournament, or clan war event. Kitakami is already planned to be a reward ship for such event.
    • Wargming is currently trying to bring a Pan-Asia Tech Tree to the game during 2017;
    • There will be a Taiwanese Premium Ship released into the game, no name was given, just that it starts with the letter C;
    Kitakami as a reward for this kind of thing is pretty lame. I'm going to rage if they go through with Musashi.
    Also, Pan Asia tech tree should really have been low priority compared to finishing the RN/MN/RM lines.

Last edited by Mobius; 06-07-2017 at 07:27 PM.

Nagato 2015-03-22 / Mutsu 2015-03-22 / Hiei 2015-04-18 / Ooi 2015-05-30 / Musashi 2016-03-13 / Waiting for Tatsuta Kai Ni :<

Rep
    Mentioned
    591 Post(s)
    Kitakami-san!

I'll never be able to get her anyways.

"Haze Grey & Underway"
    - World of Warships Profile ; Warships.Today -

Rep
    Mentioned
    1063 Post(s)
    Apparently it was a mistranslation:
    I just had the honor of being contacted personally by Ev1n, in regards of Musashi and Kitakami. There the information I have provided before was wrong, a bit of lost in translation situation and I’m sorry for this. Here’s a direct quote from the conversation I had with Ev1n:
    Is true that Kitakami may appear as a contest prize for high-skill players at some point in the future, it’s not true that this ship is currently slotted as a reward for a “tournament or clan war event”. As for Musashi, it is true that we are building one in our secret development drydock, but the ship is also not planned as a reward at this time. There are many ideas on how to use it, but none is fixed at this time.
    MUH MUSASHI IS SAFE

Nagato 2015-03-22 / Mutsu 2015-03-22 / Hiei 2015-04-18 / Ooi 2015-05-30 / Musashi 2016-03-13 / Waiting for Tatsuta Kai Ni :<

IGN
    Keyan_TTK
    Server
    Hashirajima Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3736 Post(s)
    I wouldn't dare use the word "optimism" in anything WG-related, unless under heavy influence of potent chemical substances, but to each his own...

Besides, WG EU may put some (heavy) salt in this.

IGN
    DLRevan
    Server
    Kanoya Airfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    870 Post(s)
    @Mobius Not restored...merely placed on hold.

Murakumo 17th June 2015
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Touch Fluffy Kumo

Rep
    Mentioned
    1063 Post(s)
    @Keyan_TTK @DLRevan If you guys jinx it I'm going to hate you for the rest of my life.

IGN
    Keyan_TTK
    Server
    Hashirajima Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3736 Post(s)
    We're not "jinxing" anything, we're pragmatists. Optimism will get you nowhere with WG, especially WG EU.

Rep
    Mentioned
    591 Post(s)
    So it's happening. Those Hood Event Signal Flags, to include Dragon Flags, hit NA Premium Shop. I thought I'd be more shocked about this but it was more of a small feeling of amusement.

"Haze Grey & Underway"
    - World of Warships Profile ; Warships.Today -

IGN
    Keyan_TTK
    Server
    Hashirajima Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3736 Post(s)
    It'll be freezing in Hell when WG EU sells something else than the basic Zulu/IBT/ESCL flags package.

IGN
    Keyan_TTK
    Server
    Hashirajima Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3736 Post(s)
    So it kinda went unnoticed with the RN BB announcement and special Heal gimmick, but a few days ago Uss Enterprise got a little change. Her Dauntlesses now pack.... AP Bombs.

- - - Updated - - -

Some more info from WG's Sub_Octavian:

AP bombs are in testing, everything is subject to change (including the following info).
    Designed as anti-BB weapon especially anti-camping-not-turning-BB weapon - will overpen DDs and cruisers with regular AP shell rules (tiny damage). Will arm at BB decks (and Moskva, oops), can hit citadel or hit casemate, if it does not penetrate main deck. Counterplay: maneuver and AA spec. And teaming with cruisers:)
    Planned to be a choice (through modules), not forcing this.
    Planned to be a thing for regular mid/high tier USN CVs - not planned to be Enterprise gimmick. Enterprise right now is a test machince for production - she allows us to check this weapon in real meta, with no harm.
    Fine tuning - to be done. "Making CVs better for average players" - partially planned, this is a part of CV problem. CV skilled players perform well as they are. Will probably be balanced between a no-brainer (not desirable) and very hard to use.