Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      The 18th Oct Maint has ended. Check thread for more information and discussion.
      Visitor messaging is temporarily disabled.
Bookmark Thread
Page 79 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    @Mobius To be honest all I really want is shorter rearm times on USN CV's. Damage output in 1/1/1 Indy compared to 1/2/2 RJ is insane.

IGN
    Keyan_TTK
    Server
    Hashirajima Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3738 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobius View Post
    @Randgris It has been confirmed that AP bombs are coming for USN carrier as a whole (from midtier and up I believe),
    To clarify, USN CVs will get the new AP bombs from Ranger onwards. I do agree Ranger desperately needed a buff, since it mostly was target practice for Saipan and Hiryuu drivers, although it's probably not the one most players would want her to have.

And I'm still at Bogue, sadly

Rep
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    I was lucky to get though Bogue when manual drops were still a thing for her, though Indy totally killed my will to grind though.

IGN
    Keyan_TTK
    Server
    Hashirajima Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3738 Post(s)
    And I haven't played Carriers since Saipan went out, and before then it was quite rare. I could FreeXp my way out of Bogue, but I need the 10th point for my CV commander to get the Air Supremacy skill. And then I'd be at Indy, which is probably not that much worth it.

Rep
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    I'm actually debating if AS was worth it for my USN commander, but what else would I really take? And Ranger is sadly going to still be more 1/1/1 sameness to Hiryu's 2/2/2.

IGN
    Keyan_TTK
    Server
    Hashirajima Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3738 Post(s)
    With the new AP bombs it'll even more of a no-brainer: take AS, get 1 Fighter and one AP-carrying DB, dockblock the enemy carrier while pounding his flight deck and the enemy BBs for maximum damage then profit.

And Ranger 1/1/1 will be stock, the new loadout to have will be 2/0/2

Rep
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    True that. AS might be the better loadout for USN now up until tier 9 now that I think about it. Hopefully when they add AP bombs they'll buff USN DB manual accuracy too for nice hits on BB's.

IGN
    Keyan_TTK
    Server
    Hashirajima Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3738 Post(s)
    Manual accuracy is 10% more accurate than auto, besides Enterprise's DB aiming reticule is about the size and shape of a Fusou.

Rep
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Yeah its about the same on the Indy, I'm just really spoiled by IJN drop circle.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1064 Post(s)
    @Keyan_TTK You can't prevent an enemy carrier from launching planes if you take AP bombs, they can't set fires and you have to choose between AP and HE bombs while in dock (AP bombs will be a module).

Nagato 2015-03-22 / Mutsu 2015-03-22 / Hiei 2015-04-18 / Ooi 2015-05-30 / Musashi 2016-03-13 / Waiting for Tatsuta Kai Ni :<