Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 104 of 108 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1075
    IGN
    Keyan_TTK
    Server
    Hashirajima Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3840 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DLRevan View Post
    @Keyan_TTK And that's just fine too. KC was only mildly popular outside of Japan, years ago, and now while it remains popular in Japan, a whole new foreign gen has not picked up on it.

Also, looking at the content AL is getting, it's likely KDKW would be the side paying more for a collab to happen given what KC would be able to offer WoWs on the KC side. Not all collabs are 'equal' between partners.

KC still focuses mainly on IJN anyway, unless Phase 2 changes things up. I doubt WG wants to do yet another IJN focused collab. The beancounters I mean.
    Damn you for making sense lol.

Yes, these are very good points. I do expect KC 2.0 to have more foreign ships, if only for the simple fact that we're scraping the bottom of the barrel of the IJN roster. Sure, we could make do with Kai2/KaiB/KaiD:KaiWhatever, but there are more well known ships in the other navies. Besides, KC is a pretty much established franchise now, and is now leveraging its considerable fanbase in real-world events.

Anyway, here are the worldwide announcements:

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/...r-lane-collab/

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/s...r-lane-collab/

(And of course some salty anti-weeb comments)

IGN
    DLRevan
    Server
    Kanoya Airfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    953 Post(s)
    @Keyan_TTK You'd think after 2 weeb collabs, this would be nothing new to them.

Murakumo 17th June 2015
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Touch Fluffy Kumo

Rep
    Mentioned
    2384 Post(s)
    For the new penalty system, if I gets CV strike and sunk like 3 minutes into the game and left the match afterwards, will I still be penalized if the match lasted for full 20 minutes?

IGN
    Keyan_TTK
    Server
    Hashirajima Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3840 Post(s)
    @ofi123
    I think you can leave the game if you die, even under 3mn. I do hope people won't be suiciding by rushing straight ahead though...

Rep
    Mentioned
    645 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyan_TTK View Post
    @ofi123
    I think you can leave the game if you die, even under 3mn. I do hope people won't be suiciding by rushing straight ahead though...
    Dumbasses already do that already. I remember watching things like a Hakuryu start the match by sailing into Cap B at Islands of Ice. In a different match, same map, I see BBs sail right into the cap at the start. Surprise, surprise, they get spotted, torped, focus fired, bombed, and die first. Nothing changes. Idiots are still idiots.

"Haze Grey & Underway"
    - World of Warships Profile ; Warships.Today -

Rep
    Mentioned
    2384 Post(s)
    It’s not that rare to see DDs being sunk very early on when there’s competent CV player in game.

IGN
    DLRevan
    Server
    Kanoya Airfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    953 Post(s)
    It's not just not-rare, it's common and expected. A destroyer has to die on either side in the first 5 minutes if it's a carrier game, which on the flip side is becoming ever rarer.

Well at least on SEA. I don't see any people "trying out" CVs anymore, leaving only jaded veterans.

It doesn't matter when you die, you won't get a penalty if you leave as long as you're dead. You could die in the first minute and leave safely...if let's say a friendly CV decided to TK you...

Murakumo 17th June 2015
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Touch Fluffy Kumo

IGN
    Keyan_TTK
    Server
    Hashirajima Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3840 Post(s)
    FWIW, and FYI, all permacamos except the T10 one are on sale this weekend (I know we're Saturday, and even Sunday for some). While this is nice to have (except for those who want the T10's), the most interesting part is what happens with the incoming USN split. The most obvious thing to do is buy T6 Cleveland's camo: you'll get the new T8 Cleveland's one. What you could also do is getting Pensacola's, New Orleans' and Baltimore's camos. If the line split is handled like the previous ones, you should get compensations.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2384 Post(s)
    Going to get Cleveland's. Not going to be bothered with the others since I rarely play the USN line other than DM and cleveland due to how similar their play style are.

Rep
    Mentioned
    645 Post(s)
    If you're still working on the Russian Captain Missions, some things that helped speed things along where people are stuck at the longest, the Kill 3 IJN, Kill 3 German ships in part 2.

IJN ships: The current operation of the week is Raptor Rescue for Tier VI ships. It's full of IJN bots.

German Ships: This is the one people are stuck on the longest. Lots of people are trying to do this so team rosters have heavily been Russian ships. "Securing the kill" can be just as hard in Co-op when everyone is shooting at that ONE German ship, just as bad as it is in PVP. What I did to speed this up? Play a Russian Destroyer, play super aggressively to ensure you can kill a German ship before anyone does. This is far easier to do in Co-op because the bots are dumb and not careful, unlike player ships. If you see a German DD you need to be on that ASAP and kill it before anyone else does, because that's your easiest, earliest way to kill a German ship. Next are Battleships, pepper them with HE to get them to use their Damage Control, charge them, and do point blank drops to ensure you get tons of torpedo hits doing massive damage and securing the kill. Sitting in the back plinking away with HE, Fire DOTs, and hoping for lucky long range torpedo drops leaves too many open chances of teammates getting the kill.

Another option is to division up and play an Operation/Scenario full of German ships. Killer Whale is one.

"Haze Grey & Underway"
    - World of Warships Profile ; Warships.Today -