Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 105 of 105 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105
Results 1,041 to 1,049 of 1049
    Rep
    Mentioned
    643 Post(s)
    Been casually working up the PADD Line. Seeing some buddies in action with Chung Mu, Yueyang, and Gadjah Mada made me want to try them out. I haven't played much of Destroyers in a long, long time so a lot of the finer points of DD play are still getting polished. Anyways, I was divisioned up with a buddy I haven't played with in ages. I had an RPF-capable Hsienyang and he chose Lo Yang. I remember trying a x2 Lo Yang division with him long ago. Anyways, it was working out great. We came down to help a Leander that had been trying to kill an Asashio for ages.

Asashio is a very weird, polarizing boat. On one hand, I can see why BB players hate her. On the other, DDs and Cruisers can deal with her easily. Cruisers especially if the Asashio is caught and there are no BBs around to keep the Cruiser "honest." Seeing stuff like Atlanta or some very fast sailing Cruisers like the French, corner Asashios with zero fear. It's pretty terrifying, I imagine, with your best weapons being 100% useless against 2/3 of the ships you typically encounter.

"Haze Grey & Underway"
    - World of Warships Profile ; Warships.Today -

Rep
    Mentioned
    643 Post(s)
    Some recent WG WoWS Devblog entries.

VII CA Indianapolis, IX "Cruiser" Kronshtadt, X "Cruiser" Stalingrad changes.
    https://www.facebook.com/notes/world...5816636078006/

Tier VI-X USN CL, VII Royal Navy DD Cossack, VII CL Boise, VIII BB Massachusetts changes.
    https://www.facebook.com/notes/world...6003046059365/

"Haze Grey & Underway"

Rep
    Mentioned
    643 Post(s)
    More official news on Halsey and the campaign to earn him. Should be going Live with 0.7.5.
    https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/...n-cl-campaign/

"Haze Grey & Underway"

Rep
    Mentioned
    2319 Post(s)
    Can someone update me why only Cleveland is added for the new USN CL line?

IGN
    Emerald Acid
    Server
    Rabaul Naval Base
    Rep
    Mentioned
    8305 Post(s)
    @ofi123 Because the CL line isn't ready to be shipped yet. The CA line was. So instead of holding both hostage, they put out the redone CA line, and squeezed out Cleveland to her T8 slot as she's already a ship in the game; all they had to do was tweak her numbers. The only new member of the CA side was Buffalo, so it was quicker to finish that half.

I always pull my weight. I just happen to be made of helium.
    ~
    Ryuujou & Iku Anniversary 9/28/15 | Uranami Anniversary 3/1/17 | Fubuki Anniversary 4/24/17 | Akebono Anniversary 7/1/17 | Shimakaze Anniversary 5/4/16~
    Admiral Anniversary: 5/25 | I wrote a thing. Updated! (5/5)

Rep
    Mentioned
    2319 Post(s)
    @Emerald Acid

Thanks. Didn't know that, thought they are going to introduce the whole line. Pretty disappointed.

Rep
    Mentioned
    643 Post(s)
    @ofi123 Think of it this way. If the Tier IX-X USN CLs were a goal, you can already start working on them by stockpiling the XP on Cleveland. Hell, if you haven't done so already, you can work on Omaha and have the XP on her so that you can research Dallas right away when the CL half releases.

As for Cleveland at Tier VIII, I really appreciate the 9km radar / 9.1km stealth, and of course, the fast turret traverse. When I was able to due turns, circles and my guns for most part keep up with all the maneuvering, I only smiled.

One thing's for sure, she's costly to to run especially if you run Premium Consumables, which can bite into the credits. Wait until Seattle and Worcester when Repair Party is added to the costs.

Last edited by M.A.Mitscher; 05-31-2018 at 06:33 PM.

"Haze Grey & Underway"

Rep
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Azure line commanders only get for $ except 6 point Nelson (mission chain).

I can confirm (tested) 6 point chain mission Azure Nelson only can command UK ships.
    "June 1 – 15. Nelson Commander. Azur Lane Marathon
    Take part in this special Marathon to earn a unique Azur Lane Nelson commander for British ships!" (only!!!).

Somewhere read they are universal, but now restricted to home nation ships.

Last edited by hidahos; 06-02-2018 at 05:09 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2319 Post(s)
    Been told so many times underwater penetration doesn't exist in this game, but WG says it does. Either WG is outright lying or the chance is so low that testers dismissed it entirely.