Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1952 of 2000 FirstFirst ... 9521452185219021942195019511952195319541962 ... LastLast
Results 19,511 to 19,520 of 19993
    Rep
    Mentioned
    4874 Post(s)
    @Scootia Try it with CL/CLT/4DD instead of my brainfart comp.

Rep
    Mentioned
    336 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Laisy View Post
    And I thought my super annoying coding assignment is bad enough already.
    Nah, advanced security paper (two of them) on providing network security against various types of attacks (when total security given the arms race between exploit kits and system defenses is effectively impossible); specifically one 1200 word minimum paper and a 2-3 page paper on another weekly subject. And then I have a discrete mathematics homework set and a discrete mathematics submittable final.

Were it only that I merely had a "programming assignment."

Rep
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by firemagnet View Post
    Nah, advanced security paper (two of them) on providing network security against various types of attacks (when total security given the arms race between exploit kits and system defenses is effectively impossible); specifically one 1200 word minimum paper and a 2-3 page paper on another weekly subject. And then I have a discrete mathematics homework set and a discrete mathematics submittable final.

Were it only that I merely had a "programming assignment."
    Is this homework or a job?
    127/155! Current Project: Lucky Melon (42/69)
    Event Progress: Goodbye E4!
    "Cosplay is when chicks dress up as different characters - like a nurse, a cop, a cheerleader, your mom."

Rep
    Mentioned
    727 Post(s)
    Taihas fucking every time.

Node I is literal fucking cancer

IGN
    Schwyn
    Server
    Iwagawa
    Rep
    Mentioned
    502 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootia View Post
    People who say E2 is easy are shills for Tanaka. Fucking bullshit, this is a frustrating and difficult map that exists to bitch slap and troll you.
    What? E-2 was pretty cake in my opinion. Even on hard. But RNG-Sama is fickle.
    10 Promises to Keep

Ryuujou Married 10/11/15 12:40am EST
    Twitch Offline
    I am writing something here Updated (03/12/17)

Rep
    Mentioned
    727 Post(s)
    Anyone who says E2 is an easy map is a lying sack of shit being paid off by Kadowkawa to make their trash game look less despicable. These game devs wouldn't know a well designed game if it went straight up their ass.

Rep
    Mentioned
    336 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AuKi View Post
    Is this homework or a job?
    The former, as provided by an accelerated course load for just two courses at Regis university, where each course lasts just eight weeks. Specifically, sophomore level courses for their Computer Networking degree, where you learn how to be a computer networks engineer.

IGN
    Schwyn
    Server
    Iwagawa
    Rep
    Mentioned
    502 Post(s)
    the C90 lewds are coming
    10 Promises to Keep

Ryuujou Married 10/11/15 12:40am EST
    Twitch Offline
    I am writing something here Updated (03/12/17)

Rep
    Mentioned
    336 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootia View Post
    Anyone who says E2 is an easy map is a lying sack of shit being paid off by Kadowkawa to make their trash game look less despicable. These game devs wouldn't know a well designed game if it went straight up their ass.
    And I will never know that pain, because I have no plans to advance beyond Finding Nimu. Otherwise, this seems appropriate:

If you're getting so salty as to put your fist through your computer's screen, might I suggest taking a break for the night?

Rep
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by firemagnet View Post
    The former, as provided by an accelerated course load for just two courses at Regis university, where each course lasts just eight weeks. Specifically, sophomore level courses for their Computer Networking degree, where you learn how to be a computer networks engineer.
    So it's condensed.
    To the max?

@Scootia

127/155! Current Project: Lucky Melon (42/69)
    Event Progress: Goodbye E4!
    "Cosplay is when chicks dress up as different characters - like a nurse, a cop, a cheerleader, your mom."