Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      Fall event has started. Check thread for more information and discussion.
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1473 Post(s)

Box sleeve design (the typical "bonus" for GSC online orders for KC nendo)

Need a company? Ask around for some Discord chat groups or other types of chat groups.
    Need a chat? Discord ID: RivieraBlue#8881
    Need money? This ID is no longer in service.

Rep
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    FYI, sales start at 18.00 should be 2.5 hours from now.

@Totaku Thanks for the reminder. just secured mine and quite happy now. Now to wait half a year for Musashi to join her sister(s).

btw, if any Belgian or Dutch Yamato fans have an intrest in her nendoroid, i had a double, unopenend box i could sell for relativly cheap :).

Last edited by velocius; 08-08-2016 at 09:24 AM. Reason: got a Musashi nendoroid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rep
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    I just bought one... rip my wallet...

- - - Updated - - -
    @velocius
    If im right... it comes out next month.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Maiku Chekku, one, two, one two one two, SAN!, SHI!

Server
    Sukumo Bay Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    @Totaku was very busy with work these past few days sorry for the super late reply, Yep Musashi has already been laid down since I got her sister last year and I already secured mine when they opened last Aug 8, the price is stifling as I had to get her from my usual OL shop and not directly with GSC with the exchange rate and all so she's a bit more expensive than Yamato but what is really a bit disappointing is that GSC got stingy with the special base stand to pair with Yamato for something under the limited edition tag, the box sleeve is a welcome sight but yeah the base stand could have completed this unit even more for the price. I only have 3 KC nendo as I usually collect the KC figma line.

Always have the time. . .