Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      The Yura K2 patch maintenance has started and will end around 7pm JST. Check out the patch thread for more information and discussion.
Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Fall 2016 Anime

Rep
    Mentioned
    4523 Post(s)
    @Kranesh Forgotten about Sore ga Seiyuu already huh.

Rep
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    @Leyana I honestly never watched that one, is it good?

Rep
    Mentioned
    4523 Post(s)
    @Kranesh Eh it's passable. It's got more of a focus on the seiyuu side than New Game does on the programming side though. The art is very 'Lucky Star'.

Rep
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    @Leyana I see, thanks I'll check it up!

IGN
    illyrin
    Server
    Sukumo Bay Docks
    Rep
    Mentioned
    903 Post(s)
    My god, Fall truly is a wasteland. There's not even a magical knight high school fighting series on offer. I may have to seriously sit down and consider if there's anything worth watching.

Rep
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    As a romance/harem/ecchi fan this season is bare bones, the few and far that have romance are just straight up reverse harems which is not my thing.

Guess I'll put Brave Witches on PtW list.

Missing ships: None
    I stream sometimes at twitch.

Rep
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Wow, this is a rough season. At least I will be able to clear some of my back log.

IGN
    ことなの
    Server
    Iwagawa Breakfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    7741 Post(s)
    And here we go guys.
    Fucking abomination season. They said xros was bad, said that it 'reinvented it' too hard. Xros turned out alright boy hunter doesn't exist can we call that non-canon
    [+] NSFW
    ]But here we go a digimon anime that isn't even a-fucking-bout digimon. Shit is literally just slapping a brand name onto trash in an effort to get people to give it more than 5 minutes.
    This absolute turd of shit is going to be god awful and I am going to have to watch it so I can join in about bitching about how fucking awful it's going to go.
    The quality of shit this will be is going to rival how fucking awful boy-hunter was and possibly go beyond in an attempt to kill the brand.
    Literal what the fuck are you doing. 2006-2007 digimon Savers was although narmy was overall really pretty good. Xros while being questionable, ended up having some really great moments.
    But how in the actual FUCK do you do something as nostalgia driven that your entire fan-base is eating up like starved african kids then while you're doing that release the most low-tier low-effort trash that's not even related to the point it's basically a fucking rip-off of your own fucking IP.
    This is fucking low-hanging fruit dropping nintendo did with fucking pokemon shuffle.

rant over.

Oh hey I should actually watch the first part of that gundam and actually finish wixross spread. I only got into like episode 3. Brave witches might be fun since Strike witches was.
    Hype for more gundam origin though. Best thing coming out this season.

wait they are doing a touken ranbu anime? Kancolle set of a trend.
    Next thing we know we'll get a damn FKG anime or something.

Last edited by KotoNano; 09-25-2016 at 11:47 PM.

IGN
    Trickster
    Server
    Palau Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    2843 Post(s)
    @Laisy some are already guessing that sword boys will going to get an anime so yeah...

Well gonna embrace the 4th wave again.

To me Brave Witches too will be my focus

Lord Paramount of the High Gardens. [Flower Knights pomf'ed: 115]
    Flower Knight Girl ID: 221329971 (DMM)
    Shiratsuyu-Girls:
    Shiratsuyu, Shigure, Murasame, Yuudachi, Harusame, Samidare, Umikaze, Yamakaze, Kawakaze, Suzukaze

Rep
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    is Brave Witches meant to be an anime original spin-off, or is there source material from which its based off?
    and if there is source material, is it just more the same as strike witches with different characters?

also, 48 of monhun anime had me excited until i watched the trailer, rip