Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Bookmark Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ace Virgin

Rep
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    First pic in the album, theres a few new ones too, if you want to double check my guessing. :)

Rep
    Mentioned
    4367 Post(s)
    @kitsuneshoujo https://imgur.com/a/EDtXT Way ahead of you.

These are the classes: 格闘 ・ 突撃 ・ 狙撃 ・ 強攻 ・ 重撃 ・ 爆撃 ・ 支援.

In the album is my rough translation of things. I think there are 96 characters now? I found a list and from what I can gather....

格闘 = Fighters/Dogfighters
    突撃 = Fighter-Bomber/Multirole
    狙撃 = Interceptor/Air Superiority
    強攻 = Strike/Ground Attack
    重撃 = Light Bombers/Intruders/Heavy Fighters
    爆撃 = Medium/Heavy Bombers
    支援 = Misc/Recon

- - - Updated - - -

The JP wiki I found: http://gameopera.jp/sorahime

I'll translate everything I think is important and condense it into this one post.

Battle Mechanics

The battle phase is broken up into 3 phases: Recon, Beyond LOS and Dogfighting. SoraHime will participate in whichever phase they can.

Recon

During this phase, your SoraHime will attempt to find the enemy. A higher 偵察 stat will increase the chances of success. A successful reconnaissance will show you the formation of the enemy.

After the Recon phase is over, you can select your formation. See below for more details.

Beyond LOS

Beyond LOS consists of two rounds. During this phase, typically only your bombers will attack. The more planes you have that can pre-emptively attack the better.

Dogfighting

Dogfighting consists of three rounds. The rest of your squadron will join in here.

Shields and HP

Every SoraHime has a shield (シールド) stat. During battle, the shield will be depleted first before HP. After every battle, shields will recover by 10% and will be fully replenished when returning to base.

Formations

Assault Formation

During Dogfighting: Increases ATK, reduces DEF.

Very aggressive. Depends heavily on your shield stat to carry you through the opening phase so you can destroy the enemy during dogfighting. Useful if you don't have many SoraHime capable of Beyond LOS.

It is recommended that you do not use this formation for nodes before the boss since it can deplete your shields and HP quickly and leave you vulnerable.

Withdrawal

During Dogfighting: Increases EVA, reduces ATK.

Used to mitigate damage. However, since it does not increase DEF you'll still end up taking damage when evasion fails. Preferable to use either one of the Beyond LOS formations instead of this one.

Concentrated Attack

During Beyond LOS: Increases ATK, reduces EVA.

Use this when the Recon phase succeeds and you have plenty of girls that can attack during Beyond LOS in your squadron. It can potentially hurt your bombers because of reduced EVA, but it is very effective at reducing the numbers of the enemy.

Pincer Attack

During Beyond LOS: Increases EVA. During Dogfighting: Increases ACC by a little.

A safe formation since it doesn't reduce any stats. A decent pick if you fail Recon.

Picking Your Starter

Ki-44 Type 2 Fighter Shouki

She is the Nakajima Ki-44 Shouki. She has the highest Shield stat out of all the three starters. She's a safe pick for beginners because of her resilience.

Yak-1

She is the Yakovlev Yak-1. Compared to the other two starters, her Endurance is high and her operating costs are low. She ensures you a nice stable start.

F4F Wildcat

She is the Grumman F4F Wildcat. Out of the three starters, she has the highest firepower. Pick her if you want to go in guns blazing at the start.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    currently i'm lv.18 on SoraHime and tbh i had too many AV in my hangar :P

Newly Registered Hyper Shinchan's Avatar
    Server
    Shortland Islands
    Rep
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Recently I've started messing around with this game because of a fanart I saw on pixiv, may I ask if anyone knows what I'm supposed to do in order to progress with this Ki-44 "quest"?

Rep
    Mentioned
    4367 Post(s)
    @Hyper Shinchan With Ki-44, go to 2-6 and defeat the Original Sin "Envy" 100-B(SU).

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Server
    Shortland Islands
    Rep
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    @Leyana Uhm, I'm wondering if she has to be the one who delivers the coup de grace to the 100-B(SU) boss, I've already tried twice to clear 2-6 with Ki-44 but without managing to clear that condition. Anyway thanks for the confirmation.

Rep
    Mentioned
    4367 Post(s)
    @Hyper Shinchan Tried taking her solo?

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I've been playing this game since its release, but quit due to the tedious grinding. Now I came back since there's a JP version and have a few questions:

How do I save my account? It's making me start over each time I close the app.
    Is the grinding still the same? In comparison to Kancolle, grinding at Lv30ish feels like grinding Lv70+.
    Any other major differences between this and the CN version? I've read there's only a few UI differences so far.
    How to fill up the heart gauge, and what happens when it's full?

Edit: I fixed the account problem. Turns out I was playing as a guest.

Last edited by Nanodeath; 03-18-2017 at 08:06 AM.

Server
    Shortland Islands
    Rep
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    @Leyana Lv.22 with 18 modernisations wasn't even capable to reach the boss node, defeating the boss appears to be a stretch.

Rep
    Mentioned
    4367 Post(s)