Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      The Winter2017 event has begun and will end on 28th, Check here for more info.
Bookmark Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ace Virgin

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyana View Post
    @Artakha So pretty much just Kancolle with planes. I can deal with that. Time to install when I get home.

Is the CN and JP version equal?
    Pretty much just that JP version has JP voices and slightly different UI maybe? I don't know about events because I can't find a social media page for the CN version.

Also if anyone has an idea on which Ace Virgin types role is, please let me know. They didn't really make it simple, only thing I can guess is that bombers are CV with having their own phase before the main battle launching missiles.

Rep
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Ohhh a kancolle plane game! So once I install this, along with Kancolle and Panzer Waltz, I'll have girls in land, sea, and air! Now we just need space! Space needs weaponized girls!

Rep
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by manacycler View Post
    Ohhh a kancolle plane game! So once I install this, along with Kancolle and Panzer Waltz, I'll have girls in land, sea, and air! Now we just need space! Space needs weaponized girls!
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...romusume&hl=en

Astro Musume already has you covered. :P It's on Qooapp too.

Also there's Girl's Frontline if you want foot soldiers lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's the album if anyone wants to translate the rest. :)

Rep
    Mentioned
    4316 Post(s)
    @kitsuneshoujo https://imgur.com/a/3IOPg

Feel free to fix the MS paint skills in Photoshop.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Rep
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyana View Post
    @kitsuneshoujo https://imgur.com/a/3IOPg

Feel free to fix the MS paint skills in Photoshop.
    Thanks bunches, I'll redo them in PS tomorrow. :)

On the main screen what are those two things that I labeled as promos? I was just guessing for them.

Rep
    Mentioned
    4316 Post(s)
    @kitsuneshoujo Events.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

how to do this?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by kamijoumikoto; 01-04-2017 at 05:42 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm trying to play this on an android emulator but my account gets lost when i close it and I am unable to save it, how do I save my account details?

Rep
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    For the classes there seems to be Fist, X, Wing, Flash and Lightning instead of the usual naval ship classifications like BB. That's all I've seen so far.

Fist - is probably something like air superiority planes, like a tank class in fantasy terms. F-22 Raptor.
    X - Strike fighters, for more precision than just carpet-bombing, but can operate as an air-to-air fighter. F-35 Lightning II.
    Wing - I'm guessing is support, like the E-2 Sentry or the newer E-2C Hawkeye which are AWACS (early warning and control). Could also be transport and refueling tankers I guess.
    Flash (the explosion-looking symbol) - Bombers, strategic and otherwise. Like the B-52 Stratofortress or the B-2 Spirit (flying wing).
    Lightning - Probably electronic warfare and general fighter aircraft. like the WW2 Lancaster bombers that were used to blind enemy radars with chaff and the F-16s and Migs.

In the Airforce there are several different classes of plane categorized in the Mission Designation System (MDS), which is pretty interesting, and explains all those letters and numbers. You can read about it here.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is the translated screenies, thanks to
    Leyana. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and feel free to use the images if anyone wants to make a wiki.

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: I added some more screenies to the Untranslated folder listed previously.

Rep
    Mentioned
    4316 Post(s)
    @kitsuneshoujo Actually looking at the names in the image...

Fist appears to be jet fighters and the X-wing are air superiority fighters. If you get me screenshots of the other classes I can look and see what they are.