Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

Anti-censorship cheat code

Everybody, I know it is quite a shock that goddamn MF made the game commie-eye-comfortable after this server update!

But don't panic and no need to uninstall the game!

It's because we have a cheat code to deal with this...

1. Go to settings

2. See the "Frame Rate" switch as A and "Live2D" switch as B

3. And then click them by this following order: AABBABAB

4. A blank window springs out and then click OK, restart the game and update it once more.

Caution: It's only working on full censor apk which provided from the official website. The game will crash if you use this code on the base apk version.

2 out of 0 members found this post helpful.
    Last edited by Moeflyer; 09-22-2016 at 10:38 AM.

Lieutenant
    Rep
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Where can we get the new loading screen art? It's cute!

Rep
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    yey,fuk the censorship!

http://www.himeuta.net/signaturepics/sigpic12507_2.gif

Rep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    hmm, installed the warshipgirlsr_cn_censor_v2.7.0.apk version, key in the code, and the blank window is show up. exit the game and reopen. show 0/0 download and crash....

Any idea?

Rep
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nandaka View Post
    hmm, installed the warshipgirlsr_cn_censor_v2.7.0.apk version, key in the code, and the blank window is show up. exit the game and reopen. show 0/0 download and crash....

Any idea?
    You should install the base one.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-N9005 發送

Newly Registered
    Server
    I can't read Chinese
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Made an account for these forums just to come and thank you for making this thread!!!

Just recently got back into Warship Girls and after downloading the apk again, I was greeted by a pettanko Wichita, covered up Nevada sisters (and Lion, and Helena, and everything else), and damage models that had been thrown out the window.
    Was thinking I downloaded the wrong apk or something lol, but it was just commie censorship >_>

Luckily when I googled searched about the censoring I found this thread and still cannot thank you enough for this!

(Btw, was this cheat code an official method by Moe, or was it your own abyssal magic or something? :3)

Rep
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by razorxscooter View Post

(Btw, was this cheat code an official method by Moe, or was it your own abyssal magic or something? :3)
    Definitely it's MF's trick. That sh**ty game is done for.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Well that could have gone better in my opinion.
    Censorship can be necessary yet unnecessary at some point
    Though I still love my revealing Z16 and Wichita

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    @Nandaka

Go here for the base https://mega.nz/#F!198nGDrT!cbio-uKFB-r2Q1SkY5rytg and the only one that seems to be working if your using an android on PC, is to use Leapdroid.

Apparently the Wiki also been updated on this and the URL was placed there on the comments section (if your wondering where I got the link from) http://warship-girls.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:10255

Last edited by EruReb02; 09-23-2016 at 06:42 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moeflyer View Post

Caution: It's only working on full censor apk which provided from the official website. The game will crash if you use this code on the base apk version.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nandaka View Post

Any idea?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moeflyer View Post
    You should install the base one.
    I'm very confused. You said the code will crash the base version and to use the censored version. Then someone crashes entering the code on censored version so you asked to use the base version.

Anyway, I'm on an Android smartphone with the censored apk and the code has no effect whatsoever.