Newly Registered LovelyIcecreamPrincess's Avatar
    IGN
    Shinobu
    Server
    Parao Hakuchi
    Rep
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Can I post a survey in the forum? Where should I do it?

Hello, I am doing a kancolle project for college and wanted to ask you if I could post a survey of 5 questions to recollect some information I need for the project. The data will be handled by me and my teacher only and the results will be posted on 2 sites from the following 4, depending on what the people that answer the survey want, Facebook, Reddit, kancolle wiki or here. If you want an explanation of the project I can gladly give you one. Make a post about it por a private message.

Thanks for your time

Rep
    Mentioned
    1517 Post(s)
    Hi sorry for the delay in reply but I believe the issue is resolved as we discussed in PM and the survey is on-going.

Thanks for your patience. Good luck with your research.