Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      Fall event has started. Check thread for more information and discussion.
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    if there a someona who have the power to translate those LN that will be great :D

FKG id 271324166 IGN: Zero5

IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    742 Post(s)
    @iamablocker I only have the 2nd LN. It hasn't taught me anything in particular except that flower knights earn a whole ton of money and live exquisite lifestyles because they can fulfill their interests with the money they get. That could involve fine dining or doing their hobbies. They earn a lot because their job is very dangerous.

That said, I'm only on page 75 of ~270. I generally don't put aside the time to read it because aside from being dense in Japanese, the book is quite frankly pretty boring... Amazon reviews make it seem like the LNs get better with each release though.

Edit: @andar5 Yeeeeeah I'll pass on that. I don't mind giving a synopsis, but there's no way I could TL each and every little bit of it.

Last edited by HydroKirby; 11-16-2016 at 03:48 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    @HydroKirby So what's with Epidendrum's parents suggesting her to be a Flower Knight with all of that life-risking then?

Lacrima Memoria: Graveyard of the Fleet Maidens (May Poi-chan rest in peace)
    Christmas Eve Marriage: Shiratsuyu-Class 1300JST
    Marriage Memoirs with Murashigure
    Current Flower Knight : Oncidium altissimum (Bride of Fos).

IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    742 Post(s)
    @LostLogia4 Not all of the girls became flower knights in order to become rich. For example, Cosmos was forced by her parents to become a flower knight in order for her to straighten up and stop fascinating about everything. (Ironically, her fascinations became even more of an issue because of the leader, but she's a powerful flower knight in battle to make up for that). I don't know about Epidendrum's situation because I don't own her though. All I know is that she enjoys dilly-dallying around, but she also values her income.

Rear-Admiral
    Rep
    Mentioned
    509 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LostLogia4 View Post
    @HydroKirby So what's with Epidendrum's parents suggesting her to be a Flower Knight with all of that life-risking then?
    They trick her that the job is an easy job and doesn't require much strength and she just buy it.

Her intro and first appearance text pretty much explains it

and well, it's like your parent trick you to join the army because it's the easiest job and if you're someone dumb, you would fall for that.

and yeah, not everyone become flower knight for money, you can pretty much know their intention for becoming a flower knight just by reading the voice text. For example, Red Ginger become a flower knight because she doesn't want to see a children crying because of Pest interference and that doesn't have to do with money either. It's the same thing as joining the army of your country.

Last edited by MrHueHue; 11-17-2016 at 12:21 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Can anyone explain more about Laurentia's rivalry with Nasturtium? Seems like the latter can't remember faces...

Lacrima Memoria: Graveyard of the Fleet Maidens (May Poi-chan rest in peace)
    Christmas Eve Marriage: Shiratsuyu-Class 1300JST
    Marriage Memoirs with Murashigure
    Current Flower Knight : Oncidium altissimum (Bride of Fos).

IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    742 Post(s)
    @LostLogia4 Nasturtium's meaning in the language of flowers is victory (also patriotism). Laurentia's meaning in the language of flowers is competition. As a result, Laurentia is constantly issuing challenges to Nasturtium, but Laurentia has never actually won. Also, Nasturtium has her own bad habit of accepting any and every challenge given to her because she believes it's her duty to win.

Nasturtium has a terrible memory in regards to names and faces, but that's unrelated to the rivalry. Nasturtium knows she has a rival, but can't recall who or what the rivalry was with. Some names she's forgotten:
    Laurentia -> Roll Cake
    Snow Drop -> Snow Croquette
    Susuki (Japanese Silver Grass) -> Suzuki (A common name)

Rear-Admiral
    Rep
    Mentioned
    509 Post(s)
    New Nation, Lotus Lake has been release. Interestingly, it's like ancient arabic country.

Oh, and guess what, 6* Lotus is actually Lotus Lake queen!

Rabbit-ears Iris is perhaps Lotus's vassal (need more info), she probably serve her like Royal Princess serve Queen Novalis.

Lamunia is a dancer

the girls above are inhabitants of Lotus Lake

meanwhile Pomegranate is from Banana Ocean lol

Last edited by MrHueHue; 02-20-2017 at 11:54 AM.

IGN
    Trickster
    Server
    Palau Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3109 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHueHue View Post
    New Nation, Lotus Lake has been release. Interestingly, it's like ancient arabic country.

Oh, and guess what, 6* Lotus is actually Lotus Lake queen!

Rabbit-ears Iris is perhaps Lotus's vassal (need more info), she probably serve her like Royal Princess serve Queen Novalis.

Lamunia is a dancer

the girls above are inhabitants of Lotus Lake

meanwhile Pomegranate is from Banana Ocean lol
    That's interesting, why they're elsewhere aka join the FKG. So many questions... Well best to update the world map thingy

Lord Paramount of the High Gardens. [Flower Knights pomf'ed: 140]
    Flower Knight Girl ID: 221329971 (DMM)
    Shiratsuyu-Girls:
    Shiratsuyu, Shigure, Murasame, Yuudachi, Harusame, Samidare, Umikaze, Yamakaze, Kawakaze, Suzukaze

IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    742 Post(s)
    Lamium is a queen as well. It's not yet mentioned why there are multiple queens of Lotus Lake. I wonder if their country is segregated.