Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

[Warship Girls] 2016 Shanghai Firefly ACG Expo / JP CBT - New Ships

MF have set up their booth for the Shanghai Firefly ACG Expo set to run from the 2nd to the 4th of October.

This one's a bit more fancier than the Guangzhou Expo booth featuring artwork of more new ships. Some of these were already seen as part of a June Expo but these units along with those seen at this booth have appeared in the Japanese Closed Beta client files, both artwork and animations, suggesting an imminent GCE, yet another event or a dreaded 2-6. Animations have been dumped in the following http://imgur.com/a/2xudP imgur album along with a new boss who's artwork hasn't surfaced yet.

Kirishima
    [+] Spoiler

Houshou
    [+] Spoiler

Shiratsuyu
    [+] Spoiler

Sendai
    [+] Spoiler

Katori
    [+] Spoiler

Rep
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    that kirishima though.

and is that a freaking rail gun on the abyss boss ?

[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/CxrqyRv.jpg[/SIGPIC]

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Could be a rail gun, could be a launcher for aircraft. Since she's doing the Abyssal Kaga/Akagi flight deck riding pose the current theory is Abyssal Shinano. Since she's got an anti-air fire pose I wouldn't rule out an airbase either. My own personal dumb theory is Wake Island since her mighty steed looks a lot like the iconic island. There wasn't really a naval battle for it but they sure can make one up and I think I remember seeing a wake island like shape in the animated cut scene of the flying pandas and american bomber support, but I'm a big dumbo.