Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Re: Visual Novel Recommendations Thread

@Katze I remember seeing this one before a translation was anounced, only to forget about it. I didn't touch a VN in a couple of years, and I might get back to it now...
    Thanks!

Rep
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

@Kalinsre I plan on picking that up next con I go to. I almost bought it at ACen last year but wound up getting Yukkuri Panic instead because lesbians.

Kaigun Shousa (海軍少佐) skittleslol's Avatar
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If anyone's into cats er... catgirls, there's NekoPara recently released on Steam.
    It's the cut censored version in Steam though, the full (with H) version is up somewhere else.

And the sprites are animated (as well as the H scenes, or so my friend says) so there's that. It's like they used Live2D for the sprites or something.

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have the regular 18+ version and the H-scenes are indeed animated. It's still really cute and sweet though (at least so far from what I've read)

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Anyone tried Ultimate Boob Wars 2? It's quite a really good one if you like nukige games. Ah well, at least its not those types of useless nukige games. I thoroughly enjoyed this one. Tons of humour and sexual jokes. Heck, even some of the H-scenes have comedy in them. Best girl Chocalat. Just can't hate people with chuunibyou.

Rep
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

OMGWTFOTL. Great VN if you like Humorous stuff. :)

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Rewrite
    A Key game, even though there is several differences if you compare with they previous games.

Hatsuyuki Sakura
    I think this is the best visual novel that I have played so far. It's written by the same writer of Natsuyume Nagisa and Majo Koi Nikki. If you can't handle sad ends is better stay away.

G-Senjou no Maou, Tsukihime, Majo Koi Nikki.

Shinmai Shosa (新米少佐) Potatopotato's Avatar
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If you can read moon then: Subarashiki Hibi, Oretachi ni tsubasa wa nai, Soshite ashita no sekai yori, Sakura Strasse, Koisuru otome to shugo no tate.

With translation: Muv-Luv, Shikkoku no Sharnoth, Little Busters, Planetarian, Eden*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TTK lvl 107
    married to: Kaga, Yamato, Musashi, Kitakami, Nagato
    Soon: Isokaze, Akitsumaru, Akitsushima

RicoSailor

My Stepsister, Hitomi... (I forgot the Japanese title for this VN).

Rep
    Mentioned
    2216 Post(s)

Hi

Recently I've been thinking it might be nice to play some VNs. Thing is I've only played two so far and no clear idea what I'm looking for.

So far I've played Saya no Uta (not looking fo rmore of that) and Monster Girl Quest. The later I love, for everything but the H-scenes (and the combat system...). Skiped almost all of those sinc enot interested and it would have been fine with me if all the 18+ stuff were removed. So I'm looking for good worldbuilding, a well done, serious story and well written characters I guess.

I'd be glad for some suggestions. Must have a 100% english version and not too long.