Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I wish i could read japanese. if i could, i'd plunge into the second and third grisaias in a heartbeat

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, if it's about Visual Novels then i recommend Yumina the Ethereal

Kaigun Shosho (海軍少将)
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Looking for something where you get enough story in order to get what's going on, but if you constantly reject to help someone or you don't want a relate to otheres and all that, you get a nice bad ending that makes sense. Tsukihime came pretty close, but it was anticlimactic (certain someone drinks your blood and that's it and it's too early)... No Fate/Stay night please, I hate that franchise.
    Looking for something like Katawa Shoujo; you reject everyone and everything and bam you *** (oh ironic tee-hee). Plus you get a good grasp of the story (normally not entire thing, but enough to understand what's going on).

Does something like that exists? (normally in English)

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hisketinfrom View Post
    Looking for something where you get enough story in order to get what's going on, but if you constantly reject to help someone or you don't want a relate to otheres and all that, you get a nice bad ending that makes sense. Tsukihime came pretty close, but it was anticlimactic (certain someone drinks your blood and that's it and it's too early)... No Fate/Stay night please, I hate that franchise.
    Looking for something like Katawa Shoujo; you reject everyone and everything and bam you *** (oh ironic tee-hee). Plus you get a good grasp of the story (normally not entire thing, but enough to understand what's going on).

Does something like that exists? (normally in English)
    This isn't easy, if you like classics there are Da Capo, Clannad or Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru (aka: OtoBoku). If you are brave you can try School Days. In case use Otoboku as last choice

Rep
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maralb View Post
    Well, if it's about Visual Novels then i recommend Yumina the Ethereal
    Intro of that VN was so cheesy it was unbearable lol

<@Saya> wat is ani3m
    <@Dargoth> don't pretend you aren't the most hardcore otaku in the channel

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saya View Post
    Intro of that VN was so cheesy it was unbearable lol
    Well, clearing that game (get conclusion and journal) took me about 160 hours but it was worth that time, expecially Kirara's route, i cried

Kaigun Shosho (海軍少将)
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This isn't easy, if you like classics there are Da Capo, Clannad or Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru (aka: OtoBoku). If you are brave you can try School Days. In case use Otoboku as last choice
    Played a bit of School Days, it's basically like an anime except you get to make decisions. I don't know, I have to swim all over that in order to get our nice boat ending (oh come on, this isn't a spoiler) or something else that brings a fine bad ending (that is, to finish the game before episode 12). But there's a nice amount of material to make a nice fine bad ending, but it's buried so deep that even VN maniacs won't go that far ('round 17 endings, or so I've heard).
    Anyway, the less romance, the better (so that's why I'm skipping Clannad and such, too many choices that I don't like).

Ugh, now I made it even more specific. Is Air somewhat close to what I'm looking for?
    Considering the stuff I want, I should just make my own...

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hisketinfrom View Post
    Played a bit of School Days, it's basically like an anime except you get to make decisions. I don't know, I have to swim all over that in order to get our nice boat ending (oh come on, this isn't a spoiler) or something else that brings a fine bad ending (that is, to finish the game before episode 12). But there's a nice amount of material to make a nice fine bad ending, but it's buried so deep that even VN maniacs won't go that far ('round 17 endings, or so I've heard).
    Anyway, the less romance, the better (so that's why I'm skipping Clannad and such, too many choices that I don't like).

Ugh, now I made it even more specific. Is Air somewhat close to what I'm looking for?
    Considering the stuff I want, I should just make my own...
    Then what about Steins;Gate (if you didn't already watch the anime)? I suggest the JAST edition.
    However if you start by talking about katawa shoujo it's obvious that i will suggest Dating Sims and ehm...
    [+] NSFW
    eroge

Make your own seems pretty impossible

Rep
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Well, clearing that game (get conclusion and journal) took me about 160 hours but it was worth that time, expecially Kirara's route, i cried
    Wait really? Was it as good as Eien no Aselia?

<@Saya> wat is ani3m
    <@Dargoth> don't pretend you aren't the most hardcore otaku in the channel

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saya View Post
    Wait really? Was it as good as Eien no Aselia?
    It's a matter of taste i suppose, however why i'm posting more about VNs than Kancolle?