Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      The Winter2017 event has begun and will end on 28th, Check here for more info.
Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    IGN
    ことなの
    Server
    Iwagawa Breakfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    7702 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalinsre View Post
    @AgentKiri You probably tried it but maybe Onani Master Kurosawa?
    I actually really like how that ended. I saw a lot of people complaining about that one twist but I think it fits life pretty well.

Only thing I can contribute to this topic though would be Real Account / II but that hasn't been updated since the end of June so I have no idea what's going on with it now.

One I'd recommend though is ½ Prince, although it's not as unique as it was back in 2008~2010 since people have started taking the online game manga stories and run away with them in popularity recently. It doesn't run with the current popular tropes of being in alternate universe similiar to a game/trapped in the game/death is real attitudes those do either so it's.. different enough to get a mention I think?

Everything else I can think of that I'd recommend is pretty mainstream, or isn't anything unique enough.

Server
    Rabaul Naval Base
    Rep
    Mentioned
    955 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by D Des View Post
    But my range of reading are limited to completed scans, only following some which still ongoing.
    honestly i love reading manga, until that happens. i was always tempted to learn Japanese so I could bypass the English scan-lations but I am way too busy to even try.

Quote Originally Posted by D Des View Post
    Actually I enjoyed manga more than watching animu, I know people will disagree with me though :/
    I have to give both of them their dues because when I read manga I love it when I finally get to see the adaption and how the visuals are incorporated. And then when i watch anime, i am inclined to start reading the manga in order to know more about it/surpass what's going on in the the anime. Like right now I am tempted to see if there's any manga or light-novel translations for Magical Girl Raising Project because the suspense of the show is killing me. My only downside about anime is that the producers may or may not scrap/change the certain ideas or basis of what made the manga so great.

Last edited by Fog; 11-06-2016 at 02:04 PM.
    being slothful

Rep
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    @D Des Oh, boy, this is what im looking for. Thank you very much... now... time to waste more of my life on manga xD

- - - Updated - - -
    @Fog @KotoNano Thaaankkks. THis will be fun... my 50 tabs just became 60

Maiku Chekku, one, two, one two one two, SAN!, SHI!

Newly Registered
    IGN
    Albert C. Kidd
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thank U for recommendation!

Rep
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Have you read ぼっち神様とオタ少女 by 梺乃みこと?

I haven't seen an English translation of this manga but there is Japanese and Chinese available.