Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      Fall event has started. Check thread for more information and discussion.
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Rep
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    I might have, I don't remember ^^ But it wouldn't have spoiled anyways.

Rep
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Well mine sent me japanese candy (i didnt show it in the picture), but nothing perishable.

Rep
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    My secret santa was crazy! Sorry it took so long to get some photos. There's so much stuff, I don't know how it all fit into the box it came in. It was literally packed full of stuff. Didn't get any christmas presents this year, so this just makes it twice as cool!

Thanks so much, secret santa!

[+] Spoiler

Shimakaze mousepad, trading cards, Suicide Squad figure!, lots and lots of stuff!

Mini clear posters, gatcha capsules, Tokyo Ghoul keychains

Personal 4 pouch, key chains, acrylic stands!

Super cool pendants and a Suzuya omamori.

Many packs of unopened card decks, can't wait to see what's inside. Overwatch stickers! Badge pins, mini scrolls.

I thought I'd have seen most of the merchandise already at one time or another, but so many things in here I've never seen!

Rep
    Mentioned
    4755 Post(s)
    @hikari God that's an amazing haul.

Rep
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hikari View Post
    My secret santa was crazy! Sorry it took so long to get some photos. There's so much stuff, I don't know how it all fit into the box it came in. It was literally packed full of stuff. Didn't get any christmas presents this year, so this just makes it twice as cool!

Thanks so much, secret santa!

[+] Spoiler

Shimakaze mousepad, trading cards, Suicide Squad figure!, lots and lots of stuff!

Mini clear posters, gatcha capsules, Tokyo Ghoul keychains

Personal 4 pouch, key chains, acrylic stands!

Super cool pendants and a Suzuya omamori.

Many packs of unopened card decks, can't wait to see what's inside. Overwatch stickers! Badge pins, mini scrolls.

I thought I'd have seen most of the merchandise already at one time or another, but so many things in here I've never seen!
    Sword Girls? :O I used to play that guy, but didn't stick for long though. It was quite fun while it lasted. When I later found out the game got shut down, it made me a bit sad. :/
    I really liked the SwoGi girls' designs too. Nothing beats KanColle though! ^-^

My event guides: Summer 2016 / Fall 2016
    Stream is currently offline: http://www.twitch.tv/kuronia
    Hello to you!
    [+] Spoiler

Hello!

Rep
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Finally got my hands on it! Sorry I'm late, I had to do with some additional delays.

A little Inazuma kakemono, a big Kongou vinyl, erm... tablecloth? Would make sipping tea a full otaku experience.
    And a Naka card. Hawawawawa some mishaps in the message. It adds some moe to it!

A Re:Life mini poster, too!

Thank you, Santa! And, once again, sorry I took so long!

Rep
    Mentioned
    4755 Post(s)
    @Greenie Grats. Also don't forget a plastic cover for the tea towel so you don't ruin it.