Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      Fall event Maint will start on 17th Nov. Check thread for more information and discussion.
      New Forum "Azur Lane" has been added to User Suggested Forums
Bookmark Thread
    Newly Registered
    IGN
    FireKore
    Server
    Buin
    Rep
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

FireKore reporting from Buin Naval Base

Hey everyone.

Thought I knew this place for a long time, I'm joining only today, mainly cause I couldn't find time to do so before.

So, what to say about me?

I'm a KanColle player since a long time (january 2014), but as I started alone, without any help, and finally droped out of the hype for the game, I began to play seriously when I came back just before Spring 2016. Since then, I failed Spring event, I tried my best to fix all the mistakes that were made when I was playing without guides or help, I almost failed Summer event, and I'm now getting ready to not fail Fall event. Since I discovered the subrreddit, the discord channel and this forum, I've started to learn more about the game, and I'm quickly improving.

I'm playing on Buin Naval Base, and am currently HQ lvl 102.

And I don't know what else to say right now, but feel free to ask any question you want.

Rep
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Hello and welcome to the forums FireKore, hope you enjoy the community here!

"Exaggerations went up by a million percent last year." Mario Blog (Portuguese): Jogos do Mario Bros.

Rep
    Mentioned
    4753 Post(s)
    Hi and welcome.

Just ask us if you need any help. The event forums should be very useful for you this event.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1571 Post(s)
    @FireKore Hello and welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay.