Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    I can join. I have access T9:
    ships.jpg

I like T7-T8 (has many ship that tier). T10 camping type games is not a dream.

IGN
    Murrue
    Server
    Hashirajima Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1594 Post(s)
    Since last week, I have my first T10, Yamato, and Shimakaze should be here "soon".

I have Yugumo and Roon in T9, with Ibuki coming "soon" too.

And if you want to try a dakka division, I have Akizuki ready.

IGN
    Keyan_TTK
    Server
    Hashirajima Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3840 Post(s)
    With update 0.6.0.0, the Clans will be officially available. This means the Himeuta EU clan will (probably) be wiped and need to be recreated.

As @WtBlaze noticed yesterday, for now there's not much going on (to be honest, there's not much to do for now). It's nothing more than a convenient IG meeting point before a game, and most of us (and me included) dive directly into battle without checking the chat window. You also get a spiffy tag, but some of us don't even pay attention to it and attack other clanmates in random battles (I'm joking, it's usually pretty rare to meet in random battles).

So I'm asking all Himeuta EU clan members, do you wish to have the Himeuta EU clan recreated if it gets wiped out ? If yes, what do you want it to be ?

IGN
    Chia
    Server
    Saiki Bay
    Rep
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    I'd vote yes, let's keep it.
    Mostly for the "teaming up" aspect, partly because I'm interested in future content for clans, a little bit bc the tag feels nice to have (psychology bonus ftw)

Signature by Fog

IGN
    Scrub
    Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    i'd like to have the clan remain in the game, I normally open up the chat window to see who's on before jumping into a game.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2214 Post(s)
    Although I don't use it a great deal, having a clan is nice. Also for any future clan content they bring out.

married suzuya on her birthday : 20/11/15
    married shoukaku : 12/1/16

Rep
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    I guess it would be nice to have the clan, even though I am not really participating much. but maybe we could play some "clan battles" in future, until my back breaks.

RIP Kancolle † March 2014 - September 2016

Commander
    Server
    Brunei Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Funny it starts getting more use now the threat of closure hits it.

IGN
    Keyan_TTK
    Server
    Hashirajima Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3840 Post(s)
    Yes, strange things happen when there's a closure announcement.

The 2017 trailer teased about new Clan functionalities, and scuttlebutt says WG has abandoned Team battles to develop the clan battles, so it'd be nice to have.

Quote Originally Posted by tyfo View Post
    I guess it would be nice to have the clan, even though I am not really participating much. but maybe we could play some "clan battles" in future, until my back breaks.
    Hey, we're not all scrubs in there ! Well, maybe some of us are, (me the first), but we're trying to improve. I learnt a lot when divving with @Mobius-senpai (and @DLRevan on the PT server), and I certainly look forward to that.

On a more practical topic: I intend to recreate the clan with the same name and clan tag (since @tyfo gave it some exposure in one of Flamu's vids). However, if some of you have better/funnier/catchier ideas, I'm open to suggestions.

If some of you know some players who wish to join, I'm planning to give you at least the option to send invites. Just point the candidate to this forum and ask her/him to post in this thread, so that we may plan the clan battles more effectively.

Dubloons isn't my main concern either (although I would have been miffed in spending them into creating something you have no need of, which seems not to be the case, thankfully). However, if you want to cover part of the expense, I'll gladly accept any Dubloons donations and/or Christmas gifts sent my way.

Commander
    Server
    Brunei Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Don't suppose you can send dubloons that you have in game then? got myself 800 free which could be well spent recreating the clan.