Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    417 Post(s)
    @Larcx I don't spend any HS on maps. Besides, you're sitting on like 300 at all times plus you spam gold maps. You don't see me saying shit about that.

Rep
    Mentioned
    867 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jifaru View Post
    @Larcx I don't spend any HS on maps. Besides, you're sitting on like 300 at all times plus you spam gold maps. You don't see me saying shit about that.
    Uh chill~

I'm not saying shit about how You roll
    It's just really amaze Me someone who didn't get anything despite always roll every week
    That's like un imaginable~

Rep
    Mentioned
    417 Post(s)
    @Larcx Welcome to my life. I've done plenty of screenshots and recaps of my roll history over my last ~8 months or so here.

Rep
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    @Jifaru Do you usually gacha at the same times? Jap players are suggesting that the rate is also related to when you gacha and that's connected to your DMM ID. Some usually aim at the same times they pulled a highest rarity card on games and report success.

I'm still spending all my HS on expanding inventory so nothing here since the 150 HS blunder. Almost done though (only item space left) then will probably ragequit at the shitty milking system :p.

Rep
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by boukyaku View Post
    @Jifaru Do you usually gacha at the same times? Jap players are suggesting that the rate is also related to when you gacha and that's connected to your DMM ID. Some usually aim at the same times they pulled a highest rarity card on games and report success.

I'm still spending all my HS on expanding inventory so nothing here since the 150 HS blunder. Almost done though (only item space left) then will probably ragequit at the shitty milking system :p.
    Yes and no. I've gacha'd the same times and while it HAS gotten me a lot of luck, it wasn't always necessarily a good result. This is just more 'voodoo' to believe in, I suspect.

FKG ID: 834988663 - 灯 凛

Rep
    Mentioned
    417 Post(s)
    @boukyaku Dunno, I haven't ever gotten a "good" result in this game other than one time I pulled a 6* relatively recently. I'm shooting way underneath 6% on golds. I think I've only gotten 2 double pulls ever, no triple pulls. It's pretty discouraging when people are getting more 6*s for free but it's whatever, even if accounts were tied to seeded pseudo-RNG there would be no way to prove it unless you could physically see your seed so it's not really worth thinking about.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Rep
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    @Vz-Rei A while ago when FKG first came out I spammed it with alts to see how exactly the gacha system worked and probed if it was related to time in any way. I did get success and posted the results on ULMTHEFORUMTHATMUSTNOTBENAMEHERE.

@Jifaru I would try different times first at least 12 hours from when you usually gacha. My 150 HS blunder was at 10-11 PM range my time and I forgot that my results are always horrible with other games in that time frame. For some reason I get great results when gacha 3-4 PM in other games. Shadowverse doesn't count since their gacha system is completely separated from DMM.

This may be or may not be "voodoo" but at least it's something rather than staring at horrible results with negative emotions.

Rep
    Mentioned
    417 Post(s)
    @boukyaku Meh, bad luck comes and goes but it's hard not to feel a bit salty when people get waaay more for less.

But ultimately it's like getting mad at lottery winners. There's no point and we should congratulating people.

IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    837 Post(s)
    @Larcx I listed out the daily quests a long time ago in the Wiki. There's no need to reinvent the wheel.
    http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Quest#Daily_Quests
    There's 17 quests, so you should be able to do 17 * 6 = 102 daily quests towards the campaign.

Banned
    Rep
    Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    @boukyaku Err... gacha doesn't work like that. I could get a 6* on one pull at, let's say 10AM but that doesn't mean I get another 6* on the same time on the next day. If it is true, it's just pure coincidence.

I remember how I got all of my three rainbow in 2-3 weeks and they aren't in the same range of time...

Also, I more suspect that the gacha work like this

Roll>get a rarity> get a girl on that particular rarity

Last edited by MrHueHue; 11-15-2016 at 11:28 AM.