Bookmark Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    IGN
    Valkirion
    Rep
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyana View Post
    @Valkirion That's because your heart is cold and black and dead.
    im pretty sure my heart its yellow

http://i.imgur.com/PDr9Jgn.gif
    "i walk through the shadow of the valley of boobs"

Rep
    Mentioned
    4230 Post(s)
    @Valkirion That can be an indication of fat buildup. You should see a doctor.

IGN
    Valkirion
    Rep
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyana View Post
    @Valkirion That can be an indication of fat buildup. You should see a doctor.
    fat buildup of love for blonds

also back on topic

mang the demi chan anime its so good, its like the author of the manga really likes his monster girls in a *non* sexual way which with today's society its really rare

http://i.imgur.com/PDr9Jgn.gif
    "i walk through the shadow of the valley of boobs"

Rep
    Mentioned
    4230 Post(s)
    It's all about Gabriel this season.

Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    636 Post(s)
    Update:

-- KonaSuba 2: Ep. 02 looked better IMO. Not great (series never had awesome visual quality), but a noticeable and appreciated improvement back up to/near S1 levels. Other than that (a) funny as hell. Laughed a lot; and (b) Yunyun seems to be a good addition (poor thing). Oh, also that's one ecchi devil cat. XD

-- Urara Meirochou: It's... OK. Light, fuffy watch with max moe factor. Definitely cute. Show's got that down. Didn't find Ep. 03 particularly funny or even all that entertaining, but OK watch to pass the time.

-- ACCA 13-ku Kansatsu-ka: Slow to develop (and a surprising amount of food p0rn), but still find it interesting enough to keep watching. Jean's OK as MC, but it's the political plotting and twists which will drive the show IMO. I'm in.

-- Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon: Better. Still not up to Demi-chan & Gabriel and/or where I'd like adaptation execution quality, but better and did a good job with Kanna. Happy about that and general improvement.

-- Gabriel Dropout: Getting a solid, quality adaptation, but personally not a fan of Raphiel and her mean, bully "humor". Bleh. I'd like the series (tested manga) better without her. :/ JMO and YMMV.

-- Little Witch Academy: Not really a fan of Akko getting "shiny rod" right off the bat. Hope this doesn't turn into shiny rod ex machina every week (getting that impression). Much prefer how the original OVA handled it (i.e. hold off on shiny rod for a while). Still, enjoying the show, but so far not as good as original OVA IMO.

-- Ao no Exorcist: Kyoto Fujouou-hen: No significant complaints. So far so good. Action should pick up starting with Ep. 04.

-- Youjo Senki: IMO good and bad. I do like parts of the show. Other than the giant loli fish eyes, I like the visual presentation, particularly the battlefields. The brown/grey tones work well. Definitely entertaining at times. Biggest issue is that IMO "Being X" just seems too stupid to me which matters because Tanya vs. Being X is the heart of the story. :/ Sticking with it for now.

New Drops

- Chain Chronicle - Hekuseitasu no Hikari: Yeah, no. Not a fan of anime only Aram (don't hate him, but such a generic, cliche' "special snowflake" character). Wouldn't be a deal killer, but there's nothing else there beyond the standard, very standard, looking fantasy RPG. Even that might be OK, but plot advancement by stupidity IMO (i.e. WHY would you bring the all-important, yet apparently utterly useless in combat, "world fairy" and "chain chronicle" book to the final boss fight... where said final boss is looking for those two items. Like Frodo directly confronting Sauron with the one ring. O.o). Last nail in the coffin was the battle in Ep. 02. Not good IMO.

- Onihei: Not officially dropped yet (will give it one more try), 98% sure. Issue for me is the crime/mystery/detective part of the show - more accurately lack thereof. It's nonexistent. This time MC had to leave the house to "solve" the crime of the week, but it's still all handed to him on massive plot convenience platter. Was hoping for a historical crime/mystery/detective show and this isn't cutting it in that regard.

Last edited by goesto11; Today at 03:17 AM. Reason: typo

Rep
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)
    @goesto11 I come bearing weekly konservice (totally made up)

Also observe:

Literary

Merit

Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    636 Post(s)
    @Jifaru: LOL. No symbolism with that second picture - right? ;) The girls are cute. No question there. Also some serious yuri undertones. Still, it's OK IMO. CGDCT

Rep
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)

Deen quality ©

Although to be fair, it was somewhat better than the first episode. They reduced the amount of retarded faces by a lot.

Nagato 2015-03-22 / Mutsu 2015-03-22 / Hiei 2015-04-18 / Ooi 2015-05-30 / Musashi 2016-03-13 / Waiting for Tatsuta Kai Ni :<