Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      Summer event 2017 has started. Check out the patch thread for more information and discussion.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    4625 Post(s)

Winter 2017 Anime

[+] Spoiler

The upcoming anime for the next season have been more or less fixed.

Youjo Senki
    Chain Chronicle: Hekuseitasu no Hikari
    Fuuka
    Tales of Zestiria the Cross (2017)

Get your watching plans ready.

Last edited by Leyana; 12-05-2016 at 02:12 AM.

Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1170 Post(s)
    YAY! Kona Suba Season 2.

Thanks to Arkayda for the signature.

Rep
    Mentioned
    4625 Post(s)
    @goesto11 Interested in Youjo Senki. Read the manga it was pretty good. But the anime artstyle could use some work.

Also a Madhouse and Trigger anime in one season. Whooo.

IGN
    JACKER
    Server
    Hashirajima Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    2572 Post(s)
    Huh, Granblue Fantasy is getting an anime. F/GO anime when?

Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1170 Post(s)
    @Leyana: Was Youjo Senki listed? I seemed to have missed it. Checked out the MAL page on it and it looks worth a try. I'm tempted to "test drive" source material for shows, but done that before and while it has helped to trim down the initial watch list guessing, most often for the ones I like I end up reading far too much and spoil myself. LOL. Friend of mine had good things to say about Little Witch Academia so I'll give that a try as well (I never got around to watching the movies). Personally, I've found Madhouse to be somewhat hit & miss. Bit surprised that Rewrite got a 2nd season. From comments I read, fans of the VN were not very happy with the adaptation. Too compressed - single season not nearly long enough (VN is pretty long from what I know). I watched about half a season, but ultimately lost interest in it.

Taking a brief look, other than Kona Suba, next season definitely looks to be a sampler platter type. Number of shows to try out ("3 Episode Rule"), but not sure how many will ultimately stick.

@Kusomon: Saw Grandblue Fantasy as well. All I know about it is that there's a lot of R-18 stuff based off of it.

Thanks to Arkayda for the signature.

IGN
    JACKER
    Server
    Hashirajima Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    2572 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by goesto11 View Post
    @Kusomon: Saw Grandblue Fantasy as well. All I know about it is that there's a lot of R-18 stuff based off of it.
    That is all I know about it too.

IGN
    Murrue
    Server
    Hashirajima Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1527 Post(s)
    One of the worst shows of this year (rewrite) is getting a new season, really?

Rep
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)
    Is this the complete list already? If so I say that it's kinda lackluster so far but there some titles that interest me nonetheless:

-Masamune-kun Revenge: Seems this one's gonna be a good comedy, the summary is interesting so far.

-Kuzu no Honkai: Probably gonna try a couple of episodes of this one, but it looks kinda mysterious.

-Demi-chan wa Kataritai: Monstergirls? Monstergirls! I just hope it's good since I'm a huge monstergirl's lover.

-Rewrite S2: Why I'm gonna watch it? cuz I watched the entire first season, I am ashamed of myself but there's no escape for me now...

-ACCA 13: I know nothing about this one, it's from Madhouse at least so it's worth a watch because of it.

-Youjo Senki: Are we actually sure that this anime will air in winter? This is probably one of my most anticipated titles for the next year.

-Tales of Zestiria S2: Cuz I watched the first season.

-Granblue Fantasy: Can't wait to see Vira's scenes!

-Kobayashi-san Maid Dragon: More monstergirl's goodness! Again, I hope it's a good comedy.

-Chaos;Child: I've been hearing stuff about this one... refresh my memory, is this part from the ";" series like Steins;Gate? If so... I just hope it's better than Occultic;Nine.

-Little Witch Academia: Loved the movie and I know that I'm gonna love the show.

That's all for me so far, the list might change in the future of course.

Last edited by Kranesh; 11-16-2016 at 11:51 PM.

IGN
    暗い花びら
    Server
    Sukumo Bay Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Akiba's Trip is getting an anime!? *Heavy Breathing*

I hope they improve KonoSuba's animation... Aqua's chest looked so weird to me~

IGN
    Trickster
    Server
    Palau Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    2996 Post(s)
    @Kusomon I do recall a crossover of F/Go to another F/N anime...

Anyways to me, I will check if Granblue will be good.

Lord Paramount of the High Gardens. [Flower Knights pomf'ed: 130]
    Flower Knight Girl ID: 221329971 (DMM)
    Shiratsuyu-Girls:
    Shiratsuyu, Shigure, Murasame, Yuudachi, Harusame, Samidare, Umikaze, Yamakaze, Kawakaze, Suzukaze