Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      Fall event has started. Check thread for more information and discussion.
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Rep
    Mentioned
    4755 Post(s)

Winter 2017 Anime

[+] Spoiler

The upcoming anime for the next season have been more or less fixed.

Youjo Senki
    Chain Chronicle: Hekuseitasu no Hikari
    Fuuka
    Tales of Zestiria the Cross (2017)

Get your watching plans ready.

Last edited by Leyana; 12-05-2016 at 02:12 AM.

Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1333 Post(s)
    YAY! Kona Suba Season 2.

Thanks to Arkayda for the signature.

Rep
    Mentioned
    4755 Post(s)
    @goesto11 Interested in Youjo Senki. Read the manga it was pretty good. But the anime artstyle could use some work.

Also a Madhouse and Trigger anime in one season. Whooo.

IGN
    JACKER
    Server
    Hashirajima Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    2572 Post(s)
    Huh, Granblue Fantasy is getting an anime. F/GO anime when?

Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1333 Post(s)
    @Leyana: Was Youjo Senki listed? I seemed to have missed it. Checked out the MAL page on it and it looks worth a try. I'm tempted to "test drive" source material for shows, but done that before and while it has helped to trim down the initial watch list guessing, most often for the ones I like I end up reading far too much and spoil myself. LOL. Friend of mine had good things to say about Little Witch Academia so I'll give that a try as well (I never got around to watching the movies). Personally, I've found Madhouse to be somewhat hit & miss. Bit surprised that Rewrite got a 2nd season. From comments I read, fans of the VN were not very happy with the adaptation. Too compressed - single season not nearly long enough (VN is pretty long from what I know). I watched about half a season, but ultimately lost interest in it.

Taking a brief look, other than Kona Suba, next season definitely looks to be a sampler platter type. Number of shows to try out ("3 Episode Rule"), but not sure how many will ultimately stick.

@Kusomon: Saw Grandblue Fantasy as well. All I know about it is that there's a lot of R-18 stuff based off of it.

Thanks to Arkayda for the signature.

IGN
    JACKER
    Server
    Hashirajima Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    2572 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by goesto11 View Post
    @Kusomon: Saw Grandblue Fantasy as well. All I know about it is that there's a lot of R-18 stuff based off of it.
    That is all I know about it too.

IGN
    Trickster
    Server
    Palau Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3111 Post(s)
    @Kusomon I do recall a crossover of F/Go to another F/N anime...

Anyways to me, I will check if Granblue will be good.

Lord Paramount of the High Gardens. [Flower Knights pomf'ed: 161]
    Flower Knight Girl ID: 221329971 (DMM)
    Shiratsuyu-Girls:
    Shiratsuyu, Shigure, Murasame, Yuudachi, Harusame, Samidare, Umikaze, Yamakaze, Kawakaze, Suzukaze

IGN
    Murrue
    Server
    Hashirajima Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1547 Post(s)
    One of the worst shows of this year (rewrite) is getting a new season, really?

Rep
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Is this the complete list already? If so I say that it's kinda lackluster so far but there some titles that interest me nonetheless:

-Masamune-kun Revenge: Seems this one's gonna be a good comedy, the summary is interesting so far.

-Kuzu no Honkai: Probably gonna try a couple of episodes of this one, but it looks kinda mysterious.

-Demi-chan wa Kataritai: Monstergirls? Monstergirls! I just hope it's good since I'm a huge monstergirl's lover.

-Rewrite S2: Why I'm gonna watch it? cuz I watched the entire first season, I am ashamed of myself but there's no escape for me now...

-ACCA 13: I know nothing about this one, it's from Madhouse at least so it's worth a watch because of it.

-Youjo Senki: Are we actually sure that this anime will air in winter? This is probably one of my most anticipated titles for the next year.

-Tales of Zestiria S2: Cuz I watched the first season.

-Granblue Fantasy: Can't wait to see Vira's scenes!

-Kobayashi-san Maid Dragon: More monstergirl's goodness! Again, I hope it's a good comedy.

-Chaos;Child: I've been hearing stuff about this one... refresh my memory, is this part from the ";" series like Steins;Gate? If so... I just hope it's better than Occultic;Nine.

-Little Witch Academia: Loved the movie and I know that I'm gonna love the show.

That's all for me so far, the list might change in the future of course.

Last edited by Kranesh; 11-16-2016 at 11:51 PM.

IGN
    暗い花びら
    Server
    Sukumo Bay Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Akiba's Trip is getting an anime!? *Heavy Breathing*

I hope they improve KonoSuba's animation... Aqua's chest looked so weird to me~