Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      The 18th Oct Maint has ended. Check thread for more information and discussion.
      Visitor messaging is temporarily disabled.
Bookmark Thread
    IGN
    暗い花びら
    Server
    Sukumo Bay Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Wink Good Day to you all~

Greetings, Fellow Admirals~

I've been lurking around these parts for more than two years as well as in the wiki page to gather information about the game and whatnot since I started the game mid February 2014. I'm no veteran so I still have much to learn game-wise and history-wise~

Shimakaze baited me into the game and Amatsukaze made me stay along with Abukuma, yes~ I love her and her voice~

I love discussions about stuff that piques my interests particularly drawing, anime, gaming, history, writing and other related media. I like writing stories that are cute, risque and dark~

I am currently preparing for the event and I wish it ends well for me~ (Neglected stockpiling for a month...)

I hope we can get along and moreover, let us share the salt together~

IGN
    Darjeeling
    Server
    Brunei Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5693 Post(s)
    @iDarkPetals

Greetings and well met friend. I think the only players not worried about their stockpiles before are an event are those guys who are at hardcap via what i assume was magic, so you're in good company here.

I think we even have a thread about pre-event panic down in Event Command, they've got some tips for you i'm sure.

Hope to see you around

Married to Nagato 23/02/2016. Married to Iowa 26/09/2016. Married to Warspite 25/10/2016. Married to Houshou 19/12/2016.
    Married to Musashi 26/02/2017 Married to Ushio 10/03/2017. Married to Maya 25/03/2017. Married the Chitose Sisters 24/07/2017.
    The Ship Soul War (Kancolle Fanfic)

IGN
    暗い花びら
    Server
    Sukumo Bay Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Likewise~
    One day I'll reach hard cap~ One day....
    *Looks at bauxite*

Yes, thank you for the advice~ I'll be lurking around that thread till the event officially starts~

Rep
    Mentioned
    4749 Post(s)
    Hi and welcome.

Don't worry, stockpiling is for those doing hard and/or speed clears. Taking it slow and easy and you'll be able to clear the event and get the new girls.

Rep
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by iDarkPetals View Post
    Greetings, Fellow Admirals~

I hope we can get along and moreover, let us share the salt together~
    I wanted to welcome you and hope your stay is fun and rewarding. As for sharing salt, no doubt we will very, very soon!

Rep
    Mentioned
    1564 Post(s)
    @iDarkPetals Welcome to Himeuta! Hope you enjoy your stay. If you need anything let me know.

Rep
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Hello and welcome to the forums iDarkPetals, hope you have some fun here!

"Exaggerations went up by a million percent last year." Mario Blog (Portuguese): Jogos do Mario Bros.