Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rep
    Mentioned
    612 Post(s)
    Added my plays for the new maps to the OP.

I think for that bottom right warehouse on E-6 Hard, you might just need a nuke stratagem to help kill the units along with a Sword. Hammers are too slow and Spears are too weak to stop them unfortunately. Probably not going to attempt it myself since I need to abandon warehouses to survive =/

Rep
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    @Folseus

Where you replay vid?? ( ̄3 ̄)

http://www.himeuta.net/signaturepics/sigpic13355_2.gif

Rep
    Mentioned
    417 Post(s)

I ignobly cleared my first 90-H, sacrificing most of the warehouses. Goryoukaku actually came up super clutch in making Shuri invulnerable with over like 700 def or something.

Rep
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Yay, managed to protect all WHs \(^o^)/

[+] Spoiler

Taiga: 5 -> 3
    6* spear: 23 -> 1

It turned out that those chibi hammers were not the only threat to D-WH, those black guns also attacked it even there's someone at 23, almost lost it, so 1 Iron dog/token at 22 is needed.

Neu-tan was there mainly for blocking the upper road so that i didn't need to pay much attention at it. She, magic user and blue hair Xbow didn't need to max, upgraded when there're some spare Ki.
    Rabbit shrine was at 8 but when SS it had already been destroyed by those reds kabutos.
    Rush max upgrade Sunpu.. (do it almost every games xD) then spear at 23. The 6* spear at 23 could kill 1 chibi hammer w/o any trouble, but would take 1 or 2 hits if they were marching in 2 or 3, i saved the falling rock stratagem for the trio in 2nd wave. And she moved to 1 because i wanted to focus on the low lane with bunch of red kabutos, spear girl boss and flyings..

=======update========

This worked much better
    [+] Spoiler

i could withdraw the spear right after killed the trio chibi hammers. The Xbow user and then Neu-tan were now those gunner's target, but needed a little more attention to keep them alive.

Last edited by Geirhildr; 12-08-2016 at 07:41 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    612 Post(s)
    Returning Event.