Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    FInally managed to pass E3 hard, losing the lower left warehouse on purpose to focus on higher ground defense

i lost Odawara near the end to cannons but just because I didn't pay attention, there was enough spare ki to gigantify/heal her (she was on the right vacant slot on the ledge, at 15)
    I even brought Fukuoka for the slow token and Maeda for knockback at max gigantify but both were not necessary, the boss died pretty much in the position of the screenshot
    First almost successful attempt failed because I had a cannon under tono and she couldn't stop heavy fliers from south, an archer with few gigantify could handle both fliers and units coming from upper left.
    Other than that I just placed 2 mekee token of boss path to slow him while I was maxing Utsonomiya
    One melee from left stair could perhaps defend lower left warehouse alone at 2, giving perfect result, but whatever, the only purpose of this was the orb.

Rep
    Mentioned
    612 Post(s)
    Looks like double fast gun would be very strong due to knockback. I tried without a sword at 12 and it turns out she actually helps take out a bunch of flyers that come through and without her, my gun at 7 was barely able to stay alive.

Here's another set-up but it's quite a bit riskier.

The double guns with speed and Hirado makes the boss go backwards ever so slightly.
    The enemies that go up the left staircase need Komakiyama an Fukuoka to kill them quickly without a melee to stall them, and Fukuoka needs full upgrades to be able to hit the clubs on the left which is expensive for a low payoff. The second club in round 2 is out of range and you need a token to save the warehouse.
    The guns will prioritize the flying enemies first which can hurt your chances to hit lock the boss.

It's probably much better to focus the knockback on the stairs instead of the path here.

Double gun at 7 & 11 for locking, Magic at 15, Bow at 19 for the flyers. The guns don't even need to be high rank either, just enough range to hit the stairs and a fast gun.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, don't try this, it probably won't work:

I had to use Marugame's skill once to push it back because it got up to Odawara and hit her twice.
    It might be possible if one of the guns had a +ASPD% skill, but you probably just need a slow somewhere if you don't use Magic. I tried swapping Komakiyama with Uto's position to give two guns +ASPD% from her skill and it somehow ended up worse, so it might just be an issue of knockbacks overlapping at the same time and not coming into affect.
    It also might be possible if I placed the Boar token at the bottom of the stairs every time it came off cooldown though. I just wanted to see if purely knockback could stop it.

Rep
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    @Folseus

I actually using the same composition as your 2nd pic for farming, for clearing E3 hard........okay screw the warehouse on the bottom.

There are of course some differences, instead of archers I used 2 mages on the middle (each on near stairs) also bring the event 5s hammer girl with stop signpost token, YES BOSS CAN BE STOPPED for few seconds with this token so its a big help.
    Boss on E3 hard died under rain of max developed 2 mages and 1 gun, to be frank this is not that hard really.

http://www.himeuta.net/signaturepics/sigpic13355_2.gif

Rep
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Just got 3 Kamei from 60N, 60H and 90N, all were first runs wow xD

i forgot there's 1 WH away... on 90N... no Mission reward (_ _!)

Haven't tried 90H yet, but abandoning some WHs is pretty much doable.

Rep
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    I ran out of stamina while clearing 90 AP normal. The map seems easier than most 90 AP maps have been though, considering Tono was never in danger and the warehouses weren't too hard to protect. Unfortunately, I forgot to grab my positioning, but you only need to put one gunner or something on the far left to kill the little things that will sneak towards Tono and perhaps to whittle down on the enemy as it walks in circles.

If I remember to, I'll have better information tomorrow or something when I try to get the clear orb for hard.

Anniversary: 28/07/14
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mogamin~
    Amatsukze: Punished
    Sources 1 2 3

Rep
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Guess I'm the only 1 have problem over 50 AP hard and 90 AP hard.....
    90 AP normal.....I won;t call it easy either......

http://www.himeuta.net/signaturepics/sigpic13355_2.gif

Rep
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

50 ap is almost only fliers so at least 2 bows make it easier (the more the better). I used 2, one at 17 the other at 6 to stop fliers rushing tono from below; melee at 22 to handle some hits and ground units coming at the end (along with boss). if you want to defend warehouse C it needs something both at 12 and 16 unless you have very high damage because several heavy fliers will pass on the lower route, maybe a melee and a token. fill the rest with guns/bows, 1-4-20 and 13 or 21 (21 will shoot more, but it will take damage so keep gigantify ready for heals.
    I'd suggest to placing a couple bows and melees then upgrading bows a few times before adding the rest

didn't complete 60 AP yet because I run out of AP, but it's similar to 45 except most stuff will attack at left stair (with boilers) while annoying enemies will come from right (casters and horses will follow lower route, while boss and few others will climb the stair)

Last edited by Beregond; 12-06-2016 at 11:19 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    612 Post(s)
    E-6 Hard is excruciating. Way too much happening. Finishing might be simple enough by sacrificing the warehouses, but protecting them will need a pretty resilient team.

E-4 and E-5 have some quirks to them too. I'll do a guide tomorrow and add anyone's input.
    Overall, E-4 is almost all flyers, so you'll want at least one archer. I went into hard with 3 because fuck those flyers.
    E-5 has a lot of fast units, namely the cavalry. Hagi is a really good choice to be able to enable block. Spears do well with their range against these enemy types. It lets them it more times than a sword because they can range them again as they pass by, and they travel in clumps well enough for the area of effect to pay off. The boss comes from the bottom right and goes up the right stairs while a stomper comes from the bottom left. I recommend having someone at the top of the stairs and something after them ready to block after retreating. Stalling with stratagems while it's at the top is great, and Marugame is a really strong unit to knockback the boss to keep it from progressing. You can do a single magic double gun at the top to stall too, though you might struggle with the ground units before this fight happens. I personally ended up swapping between two units retreating back and forth at the top while using Marugame to knockback and tokens to stall more hits out.

Rep
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    I decided to abandon the WH B, but it seemed 1 sword at 23 could not protect the WH D (maybe one spear or hammer there can do this job better). Those chibi hammers hit really fast, in fact my Shikano (0 upgrade) was down because i didn't think they could do that much when Hagi had already been max upgraded, so that i didn't pay any attention to that side. May try doing protect all WH later.

Last edited by Geirhildr; 12-06-2016 at 02:04 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Whew, barely managed to finish 60ap hard, had to abandon lower warehouses and turtle up on higher ground, still got partially wrecked by boss because I couldn't upgrade all stuff I wanted