Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      The next update will be on 29th Sept thread for more information and discussion.
      Visitor messaging is temporarily disabled.
Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    IGN
    Swagblu
    Rep
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    #1: Hiryuu, love of my life, and the only one who got a ring so far. Sadly the 2nd CarDiv only gets half as much attention as they'd deserve, especially compared to the 1st and 5th CarDivs.
    #2: Harukaze. It was love on first sight. I simply love her calm and polite character. Also Ojou-curls + Hakama + Boots.
    #3: Yamakaze. Even though I'd rather adopt her than marry her. She's such a sweet, broken little bird, I want to wrap her into a blanket and give her some hot chocolate.
    #4: Katsuragi~ I love the Unryuu's in general, but the youngest one is my favorite.
    #5: Nimu-chan. She's so sweet and energetic, I think she'd be a fun person to be around. Also, dayum, dem legs.
    #6: Kawakaze, actually my highest level destroyer.
    #7: Yahagi, who is my favorite light cruiser.

Though there are so many other girls I love, laughs.

Newly Registered ShinigamiRikko's Avatar
    IGN
    Rikko Shini
    Server
    Rabaul
    Rep
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    @Warawa I think the 2nd carrier Div should get more attention too, Souryuu has been my first CV Kai Ni for me so understandably also my best performing CV. Another Ojou-sama Fan here i presume, Harukaze is one of the newer DD was surprised when I suddendly got Kamikaze cause I didn?t knew who they were this event.>.< The stoic Shiratsuyu from this event, really interesting and has already a big fanbase from the amount of pictures I see from her. Katsuragi, I already mentioned in my own. The SS are all super interesting due to their different personalities. Kawakaze is currently one of the best DD in the game and her design is one of the better from her class. Funny enough havent yet gotten any Agano-class so cant really put much thought into them, even though her design is one of my favorites.

We lose what is certain when we seek what is uncertain.

IGN
    ユウヒ
    Server
    Brunei Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    1. Hyuuga, the first one I did marry, and the one I ship hard with my Admiral OC. She's adorable in her own ways, and also strong and beautiful~ And her voice is handsome!
    2. Kagerou, which I did put a ring on her, she's underappreciated and have all my favorite kind of trait in one Kanmusu, so yeah.

And from now on are the ones I haven't married yet but would love to:

3. Hatsuzuki, her voice is handsome and calming! Her personality is like a knight/prince to me, I love her~
    4. Zuikaku, for the mere reason she reminds me of Takane from KagePro, my top tier waifu, lol
    5. Musashi, more for the handsome kanmusus, I love her lots too~ and her voice too.
    6. Fusou, because I find her adorable, especially her after Kai Ni.
    7. Warspite, the beautiful British battleship, her voice is very calming, I love it! ;A;

Hyuuga - Married @ January 5th 2015 // Kagerou - Married @ June 11th 2016
    trying to get more active in blogging! Check out my blog on link below!

Lieutenant LovelyIcecreamPrincess's Avatar
    IGN
    Shinobu
    Server
    Parao Hakuchi
    Rep
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Hmm 7 waifus huh, I currently have 4 and I already chose the fifth one so I'll go with them hehe: in order of marriage:
    Abukuma, Bismarck, Taihou, Warspite, Shigure, Shoukaku and Prinz Eugen.
    Yes I like blonde girls

Rep
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Let's see:

#1 - Choukai (married using quest ring) - One of the reasons why I play KanColle, I'm just drawn to girls with long black hair and glasses. I wish there's more doujins that focus on her.

#2 - Ooyodo - Another reason why I play, and same reason as Choukai. Bought another ring before event just for her.

#3 - Haruna - Looks aside, her personality makes her waifu material, such a sweetheart. That reminds me of a non-H doujin I read...
    [+] Spoiler
    ...where she was married and didn't go on a date yet because the admiral was so busy. Deep inside of her she really wanted to spend time with him, but understood that they couldn't, saying that "it can't be helped." And when they actually go out she goes out of her way to make their day out as special as possible. Makes me love her even more, because one of the things I value in a relationship is mutual understanding. She will understand that you can't do so-and-so for her because of so-and-so, and will still love you. And when you do something for her, she'll make sure to cherish every moment of it.

#4 - Kumano - I just like her design, brown hair tied in a ponytail and blue eyes really go well together. Aside from that her dolphin screams are hilarious. She's also the reason why I'm starting to like oujou-sama-type characters. (points to avatar for another example) Sure, they might be a little stuck-up, but that's just part of their charm. There needs to be more doujins just focusing on her, too much of her sister Suzuya.

#5 - Inazuma - My starter ship, because she's just so freaking adorable, with her soft and timid personality.

#6 - Okinami - I don't have her, but I'll get her eventually! Same deal as Choukai and Ooyodo. Her hair isn't long like them but still, it's like the right kind of short hair for me and the glasses pretty much seal the deal.

#7 - Saratoga - Oh gosh, the moment I saw her I just fell in love with her design. Um, how should I put it... she almost looks like a more mature Kumano (i.e. bigger chest ^^). But with the crap luck I'm having at the event right now, it's looking more and more like I'm not getting her

Married:
    Choukai (2016/09/03), Ooyodo (2016/12/24), Haruna (2017/03/30)
    Will Marry: Kumano (Lv.98), Inazuma (Lv.94)

Newly Registered ShinigamiRikko's Avatar
    IGN
    Rikko Shini
    Server
    Rabaul
    Rep
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    @YuuhiKokonose Hyuuga strong and reliable, I see it the only think that i really dont like about her and Ise is that they look so bulky with their armaments.xD Nameships often dont get as much attention as their sister, Kagerou being such a case, even more when they are early designs. Another Ducky lover I see,I am still missing those.xD The Tsun CV, always a classic choice. Musashi is one of those rare cases, where she appears strong but at the same time a bit playful. Fusou and Haruna for me always where the adorable type who likes to take care of others.(aka big sister type). Warspite really seems like a sweet character, yet what I love most about her, are the fan comics between her and Kongou, totally can see most of it happen.

@LovelyIcecreamPrincess The only thing surprising is that you choose Shigure over Yuudachi, the rest is understandable, especially with Abukuma as Avatar and your Signature Card.^^

@thebackup Well Choukai is a nice character under an already popular class. Atago,Takao and Maya all get the attention whereas Choukai gets left behind. Sincerely early on I didnt know that Atago-class had Maya and Choukai due to their different uniforms.xD Well Ooyodo speaks for herself, like Akashi she went from NPC to a playable ship. Haruna, no need to talk more then what has been said already. Kumano the Ojou-Sama really is left behind Suzuya maybe due to the fact that she is more generic, whereas Suzuya has a notable Hair color and a Dialect. 6th Des Div the Nanodesu is strong here.^^ Another for the glasses faction, personally I still have to find one that isnt likable. Saratoga really gets lots of positive reactions, so many seem to like her already. On a side note: Fight on, because I am stuck on leveling my Fleet, due to missing out some months. xD (Only managed to finish E-3)

Last edited by ShinigamiRikko; 12-07-2016 at 06:46 AM.

We lose what is certain when we seek what is uncertain.

Rep
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Hamakaze
    Kaga
    Mutsu
    Ro-500
    Maya
    Teruzuki
    Taihou

IGN
    雨宮天
    Server
    Hashirajima Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    286 Post(s)
    Took me a moment, but most of my "lucky seven" had already been present, when I gave my first ring to one of the girls in my fleet. So, here we go:

#1 Haruna - The one ship girl I wanted to get ever since I got a bit more familiar with the franchise and started playing the game in April this year. Unfortunately, out of all my construction attempts, she was the last Kongou-class ship to appear - but I've probably been the happiest admiral on that particular day (June 2). Nevertheless, Haruna sure had some catching up to do, with her sisters being around 30 levels ahead at that time. Of course, she managed to do so, and shortly before her second remodel, Haruna was around 5 levels ahead of her sisters. The rest is history. Haruna played a vital part in my first event, being the flagship for the summer event's first two maps, ultimately achieving level 99 and receiving that one ring after she changed back to her non-traditional miko outfit on September 1.

#2 Kongou - Second Kongou-class ship to join my fleet and just how could one forget her after having seen the anime. She's definitely the big sister of not only Hiei, Haruna and Kirishima (obviously), but also for the rest of my fleet. Kongou's been assigned the flagship position in many past event maps and extra operations, because I just feel that she's the one being able to keep the fleet together, no matter how tough the a battle will get. Also, Kongou received both prototype 35.6cm triple gun mounts I've gotten hold of from the respective quests. Married her exactly one month after Haruna.

#3 Hiei - First Kongou-class ship to arrive at my naval base. I think, her post-second remodel hairstyle fits her really well and I like how she's adoring her big sister so much - the latter also being the main reason why I'm pairing her up with Kongou most of the time, if I'm not allowed to bring more than two (fast) battleships.

#4 Kirishima - I believe, you already guessed it, but she's the third Kongou-class ship to become a part of my fleet. Something might be off about her second remodel CG, but I can overlook that small fault, since there's a lot to like about her serious and calculating character. Loved her interaction with Naka during the anime's curry-cooking contest. Married her and Hiei exactly one month after Kongou. She's currently the fourth and last ship having received a ring.

#5 Katsuragi - My first event drop and a totally unexpected one, too. She appeared after S-ranking one of the summer event's early E-4 nodes. Thankfully, I must say, because otherwise I probably would have had a few regrets of prematurely having to end the event and only getting Minazuki as a reward until that moment. My highest leveled CV by a few levels and the first ship girl to receive a blueprint. I recognize that Katsuragi's stats are lacking a bit compared to the dragons, cranes and the queen of bauxite. I don't mind her tsundere character that much, yet I like how she's quite serious during battles, trying to show that she's a real CV after all.

#6 Kitakami - Not my starter ship (obviously), but the one with the lowest ID number in my fleet, so obviously she's been around since almost forever. Immediately remembered her from the anime, back when she dropped early for me in the game. Also played a vital part in my first event, which ultimately made her a preferred choice for leveling (together with Ooi). Her pre-second remodel outfits do appeal a bit more to me. One of the six ships (together with Kongou, Hiei, Kirishima and Katsuragi) to be present in the first fleet, when I gave my first ring to Haruna.

#7 Isuzu - Well, that love goes back to the time when I was searching for ships dropping in 1-5. As we all know, some abyssal SS are able to perform opening torpedo attacks once you hit HQ Lvl. 80, which comes with a high chance of your fleet being sent home early. Well, thankfully, a certain @Lord Harrab recommended the use of Isuzu to me, who's performing an opening ASW after her second remodel, even with less than the usually needed ASW value of 100. Since then, Isuzu became my highest leveled light cruiser, far ahead of her sisters, and my go-to-girl for most operations involving enemy SS. Also, the unofficial Miku Hatsune of KanColle.

Hey! 私達の活躍見てくれた? 目を離しちゃNo!なんだからネ!
    ケッコンカッコカリ (平成28年): 榛名 - 9月1日 (木) | 金剛 - 10月1日 (土) | 比叡&霧島 - 11月1日 (月)

Lieutenant LovelyIcecreamPrincess's Avatar
    IGN
    Shinobu
    Server
    Parao Hakuchi
    Rep
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    @ShinigamiRikko Thing is that poi hates me, she is prettier, but she always fails me in sorties and Shigure always succeeds, she was one of the first DD I got and she has always made ends meet so I kinda fell in love with her because she is reliable and works hard hehe <3 also shigure is kinda like what I want to look like so there is that too XP

IGN
    ユウヒ
    Server
    Brunei Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    @ShinigamiRikko I like bulky girls and I love how fanarts potray Hyuuga as muscular, so it's just adding more plus points for me ^^;;

Warspite is just so sweet. I regret nothing on getting her ;w;

Hyuuga - Married @ January 5th 2015 // Kagerou - Married @ June 11th 2016
    trying to get more active in blogging! Check out my blog on link below!