Newly Registered ShinigamiRikko's Avatar
    IGN
    Rikko Shini
    Server
    Rabaul
    Rep
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    @Cubey42 Welcome. I see another Ducky there, looks like Aki still hasnt found her loved one. xD

@Sora Amamiya The Kongou Bongo Harem it is. xD For me Haruna was my first BB, so of course she got priority over the rest, Kongou followed close when I started 3-2 leveling. Katsuragi, I know what you mean and besides I love the Onmyouji type rather than Bow gives it a more mystical air to those CV. Never paid much attention to Ooi and KTKM even after the Anime came out. (They are still some lvl away till Kai ni) >.> Isuzu was one of my first CL and the main hitter during the 1-5 boss runs. With the OASW she is even better.

@LovelyIcecreamPrincess Well can kind of relate to that, for me it was with the Atago-class on early stages except Maya and Choukai since I didnt know they were Atago-Class back then. xD

@YuuhiKokonose Fanarts really show the best of a character if they are represented correctly. Just ingame art, especially the early ones are somewhat disappointing.
    Side Note: I hope I can properly level my Fleet for next event, there are a handful of ships I want especially alot of the Non-Japanese ones, thankfully I managed to get Commandant Teste.^^

We lose what is certain when we seek what is uncertain.

Rep
    Mentioned
    304 Post(s)
    7 shipgirls heh?? Well honestly at moment I am not really 100 % here but I can list my lucky 7 here at the current state ( I do not believe it gonna change really much in the future):

1. Hibiki: My first ship girl I give the ring while I was doing the summer event where Akizuki was the reward ( fuck this hell hole seriously since that shit I did only the future event at normal or easy instead wasting more time then needed.). My choice is clear where I was looking up how to play KC here I was looking at Hibiki fanarts and saw a lot of fanfiction at the 6th destoryers ( mostly focusing on hibiki is possible) SHe is one of my ealierst drop ship girl too so yay. I just like her history here and she just grew on to me. I always use her for night battle cut-ins no matter her low luck.
    2. This I am not really sure at the moment there are 3 ship girls here. It is Shigure and Umikaze. Shigure is much the same rason as Hibiki ( but I discovered her a little bit later so the reason for place 2nd here.) For Umikaze it was just love at the first sight I would say. The pain to get her at her first apparance at the summer event was really annoying but it pays off. I am using her too as cut in setup. I just love her character which really contrast to her sister Kawakaze. Kind and caring this girl is just too kind here. Yamakaze would be the 3rd here. For her same reason as Umikaze and her shy personality is just nice. Even when she says she prefered to be aone you can not let that girl alone her. ( try to fight the urge to headpat her).

The last 3 pretty much I am not really sure so far here. I would say:

Akizuki the reason is simple one of my first event ship girl I got from my very first event ( which I never saw it and it was too late for me to do it anyway I was really a beginner at this point and did not have any resources to do it anyway still I was happy that I got her.

Kawakaze: Well her personality is just to my liking and she likes night battle like seandai so yay.

Akatsuki: Well trying to be a lady but still being a child. I really like how she jsut try her hardest to be a lady here without much knowledge how to behave a lady. Well at least her sister are there to back her up ( if this is possible sometimes).

But honestly in KC there are way too much ship girls you can like and the top 7 is not even enough here.

Fate Grand Order ID: Rati11 338934014 (Main account)
    Sora no Kanata no Dystopia ID: 30838445
    Granblue Fantasy ID: 3289638 (Mika11)
    Flower Knight Girl ID: 773446664 ( Ratiosu11)

IGN
    Rikko Shini
    Server
    Rabaul
    Rep
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    @Rati11 Half of the 6th Des Div without Raiden I see. xD From my experience when you do an Event the one who perform the best and the one received will always have a special place in ones heart. Umikaze is one I dont really much know about but being the earnest type I see her lovable traits. Yamakaze I received in the event she is really cute. Well we now have all 3 Akizuki with a partner, seems like they do get lots of love. Kawakaze is really fun, as she is a more deliquinsh character which we dont see often.

P.S. 7 may be not enough but that is part of the challenge, since even in the game you have limted options.

Last edited by ShinigamiRikko; 12-07-2016 at 08:36 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    648 Post(s)
    7 only? Gee, that's really, really hard.

1. CV Hime - What can I say? I love how she looks, and I love how she knows what she's good at and makes full use of it, and I love how she's aggressive to boot. If I could marry her, I would.

2. Mutsu - I love her push-and-pull attitude, that's confident almost to the point of flirtiness. She's also got big... uh, guns.

3. Jun'you - She makes a good drinking partner. 'nuff said.

4. This is the spot I had most trouble with, because I cant think of about 3/4 different ships I'd put here. Yuudachi eventually took the spot, because, lets face it, if you bring a DD to battles so often that she legitimately hit 99 through just sorties alone, not only does she deserve a ring, she deserves to be in your top 7.

5,6,7. The Unryuu sisters.

There's quite a story here to tell, unlike the others.

Personally I quite like their all their arts, and have a particular soft spot for Unryuu (who got my first ring - the hard grinding way). I like how the progression between their original and remodel arts are different in a way that it's almost like giving each of them a chance to shine in a way that they weren't able to historically, and how they lack the bluster the other CarDivs have (I realise that the others, having far more distinguished careers, earned that right, but it's still something different)

Unryuu's remodel gives her newfound confidence to her meek personality, and let's face it, she's got large... tanks, which are always a plus. Amagi's remodel postively glows compared to her original; it's almost like she's finally doing what she always wanted to do. Katsuragi has the most asethetically interesting remodel of the three, and it grew on me.

I have mixed feelings about putting them here, mainly because of the hell that the Unryuu (350+ sorties, combined fleet) and Amagi(~400 sorties, combined fleet) put me through before finally dropping. However, I decided that if you're willing to go further for two of the three than you ever would for a girl in real life, they kinda deserve a spot here.

Honourable mentions: Ashigara, Fusou, Yamashiro, Atago - these four, along with Yuudachi and Junyou, are some of my earliest ships, and have been mostly reliable up to this day.

Wedding anniversary - Unryuu: 13/11/2016, Yuudachi 03/12/2016, Shigure 28/12/2016

Rep
    Mentioned
    304 Post(s)
    @ShinigamiRikko

Well this si true still I would count more ship girls here up but so far these are the Ship girls this kinda shine up here through my KC play time so far. Iw ould like to mention raiden sister and some other ship girls here ( for example Harusame which was really one of the first ship girls I wanted to have beside Taigei here event-wise) Still we will see how it gonna change overtime if I gonna play more KC here.
    At the moment I am less activ here because of work shedules. The reason why this Event I ended after clearing E2 here + getting Yamakaze. On the other bright side I got a reason to stock resources again for farming ship girls at event which I really did not have in a long time.

Fate Grand Order ID: Rati11 338934014 (Main account)
    Sora no Kanata no Dystopia ID: 30838445
    Granblue Fantasy ID: 3289638 (Mika11)
    Flower Knight Girl ID: 773446664 ( Ratiosu11)

IGN
    Rikko Shini
    Server
    Rabaul
    Rep
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    @nobununga Another Abyssal I see, being one of the more aggresive types to boot. xD Another Mutsu, watch out for the explosions.Well Junyou would always be nice in a party. Poi it is, not really a wonder doe since she puts in really tons of work especially after getting Kai Ni, there may be some exceptions sometimes. Well dedication and affection can go hand in hand, you were not obliged to get the Unryuus, therefor you may have those feelings of appreciation towards them as they symbolize your hardwork.

@Rati11 Personally except my Top Three Haruna,Ashigara and Jintsuu my list would be constantly changing, so mentioning them all would be near impossible. Work and/or School can be annoying sometimes, I have been out of KC for some months due to my Laptop being broken and needed some time till I got a new one.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    #1 Yamato - high class lady
    #2 Musashi - its musashi
    #3 Katsuragi - budget workhorse of my fleet
    #4 Atago - pan ka pan pan
    #5 Maya
    #6 Prinz - :3
    #7 Iowa

IGN
    Rikko Shini
    Server
    Rabaul
    Rep
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    @Applejack The Hotel Sisters are heavy choices I see. xD Katsuragi got now 3 or 4 Love interests, must be a happy girl atm. So Boobie Monster, a Pudding and Murican Girl as the blond trio, nice to see them getting some love. Maya the Tsundere of your heart.

IGN
    Shepard
    Server
    Kanoya
    Rep
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    You ask much of me, ShinigamiRikko.

Very well.

1. Unryuu
    I actually do like her for more than her boobs. :3

2. Summer Seaport Hime
    In my my own humble opinion, the sexiest and most beautiful of the Abyssals.

3. Wo-class
    Wo.

4. Tenryuu
    I wonder if she'd drop the chuunibyou act in private?

5. Irako
    Because Irako and Mamiya need more love.

6. Pola
    What a fun and cute drunk she is. Plus her voice lines are just hilarious.

7. Kirishima
    MEGANE MIC CHECK 1, 2, 3!!

Last edited by Impstar_Deuce; 12-13-2016 at 10:57 AM.
    Wo-san... why won't you come to my base?

Taking a month-long vacation with the Kanmusu. Back in July.

IGN
    S.K. Ren
    Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Ooh, let me check the top 7 on my ring list.

Waifu #1: Hatsuharu K2
    Lovely hair and lovely legs. Plus she's wearing a babydoll.
    Waifu #2: Jun'you K2
    Fell in love with her K2 damaged art's expression at first glance.
    Waifu #3: Yamakaze
    Unbearably huggable. I just want to wrap my arms around her and never let go.
    Waifu #4: Ryuujou (Christmas CG, both forms <3)
    More lovely legs in leggings this time. I can't really decide between whether I like the argyle or pure white ones better.
    Waifu #5: Murakumo K2
    Again with the legs. Wearing pantyhose for extra sexiness.
    Waifu #6: Goth Loli Hime (Isolated Island Hime)
    Gothic Lolita + Full body stocking? Yes please.
    Waifu #7: DJ Hime (Supply Depot Hime)
    Similar to Yamakaze, I just want to snuggle up with her in a blanket. Also her hair is glorious.
    I seem to have a thing for long legs and long hair. Hmm...

Last edited by S.K. Ren; 12-13-2016 at 09:03 PM.