Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      The Yura K2 patch maintenance has ended. Check out the patch thread for more information and discussion.
Bookmark Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    @Slartibartfast that Q is near impossible to clear i tell you

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    4416 Post(s)
    @honglong17 Well, that quest is one of the hardest one in KC. You simply can't cut corners for this quest. Get every member of the fleet to at least kai, fully mod their stat, and sparkle them. Both support expeditions are also mandatory. Due to RNG routing, you would still need quite a number of attempts even with a high level fleet, but eventually you will get there.

Last edited by 211303; 12-14-2016 at 11:26 AM.
    The sexiest bridge ever made.

Rep
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    @honglong17

You don't need to do B80 and B81 for jets, only B62 and the other one is needed.

For B41 there is a chance of getting a boss fleet without carriers and with no submarines either, I believe that one should be more manageable to deal with, although there are 2 BBs instead of 1 normally.
    Other than that your best bet is to hope for a good compass roll and for your supports to come.

Last edited by Drantai; 12-14-2016 at 11:37 AM.
    五月雨 124/155
    Twitch (Inactive)

"The more lazy efficient it makes me, the better it is!"

Rep
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drantai View Post
    @honglong17

You don't need to do B80 and B81 for jets, only B62 and the other one is needed.

For B41 there is a chance of getting a boss fleet without carriers and with no submarines either, I believe that one should be more manageable to deal with, although there are 2 BBs instead of 1 normally.
    Other than that your best bet is to hope for a good compass roll and for your supports to come.
    Pray your luck will be on your side for this, to be able to reach the AND get that pattern. :O

I'd just suggest to have one of the CLs adequately leveled and fully equipped with ASW gear.

PS. 5-1 is such a horrible map.. The enemies aren't that big of a deal (for me at least), but I get the ACE routing very frequent during my monthly 5-1 quest clear. :/

My event guides: Summer 2016 / Fall 2016
    Stream is currently offline: http://www.twitch.tv/kuronia
    Hello to you!
    [+] Spoiler

Hello!

Rep
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    @Kuropo @Drantai haha..... it not like my girl as weak, they all lv90+ . even the weakest of the bunch is Aoba and melon is lv 80+,,, haaaaaaaaaaa. And due to way too easy to go home due to a DA of Ru ........ or compass troll, support lost sparkling way too easy...
    I guess i will have no choice but sparkling

Rep
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by honglong17 View Post
    @Kuropo @Drantai haha..... it not like my girl as weak, they all lv90+ . even the weakest of the bunch is Aoba and melon is lv 80+,,, haaaaaaaaaaa. And due to way too easy to go home due to a DA of Ru ........ or compass troll, support lost sparkling way too easy...
    I guess i will have no choice but sparkling
    Ah, I see, that sounds good. Good luck then! ^_^
    Just keep trying and you'll eventually be able to do it. :)

Hello to you!
    [+] Spoiler

Hello!

Rep
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    @Drantai would that be daily pvp 1 or 2? I had 1 done, I'll check and see if 2 gets it.

EDIT: Yep, I'm a dumbass, I didn't see the edit to add C3 as a requirement, that was it.

Last edited by Eeshwan; 12-14-2016 at 02:15 PM.

IGN
    鎖那の花
    Server
    幌筵泊地
    Rep
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    @Jifaru Having the extra bombing phase seems gimmicky, only good for events where clearin trash i super important. I foresee abyssal jet phase like the abyssal combined fleet.

"Bolt actions speak louder than words."

Rep
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamako View Post
    @Jifaru Having the extra bombing phase seems gimmicky, only good for events where clearin trash i super important. I foresee abyssal jet phase like the abyssal combined fleet.
    Don't forget that the jet planes will perform the extra bombing phase at every pre-boss nodes as well, resulting in more planes being lost at the further nodes than normally would be.

Hello to you!
    [+] Spoiler

Hello!

Rep
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuropo View Post
    Don't forget that the jet planes will perform the extra bombing phase at every pre-boss nodes as well, resulting in more planes being lost at the further nodes than normally would be.
    Can the jet bombing phase trigger abyssal AACI? If not, the difference is unlikely to be significant.

Let's be realistic here: the jet fighters are really overpowered compared to the other planes. The best non-jet fighter bomber is +4/+7; the Kikka Kai is +12/+11. That is more than double the stats, with the same AA as the best realistically available fighter and 2 points short of the best dive bomber. Plus this thing bombs twice! Sure, dive bombers are worse than torpedo and you get less air power than dedicated fighters due to plane loss + reduced proficiency bonus, but come on, this is still worth like two normal planes rolled in one.