Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    IGN
    Danielosan
    Server
    Saiki Bay Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    246 Post(s)
    @DLRevan You have 17 Aircraft Blueprints?! Are you sure about that?

Death from above!

IGN
    Zayinas
    Server
    Buin
    Rep
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    If i chipped CV hime into LD that means that DJ hime node will also be in LD right?

Rep
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    @DLRevan @Danielosama

I am pretty sure DLRevan made a mistake in this one. It is impossible to have that many New Technology Aircraft Blueprints since we have only been handed out a couple of those. Instead, I think he means New Model Aerial Armament Materials, of which I have 18.

https://kancolle.fandom.com/wiki/New...raft_Blueprint

https://kancolle.fandom.com/wiki/New...ament_Material

My event guides: Summer 2016 / Fall 2016
    Stream is currently offline: http://www.twitch.tv/kuronia
    Hello to you!
    [+] Spoiler

Hello!

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5758 Post(s)

And cleared. Took longer than usual as I am really not excited about this event enough to stay overnight for it.....

Anyway, not a difficult event for any regular hard mode players. Quest is probably more of a problem and you really should at least reach p3 and complete the related quest within this week. Noted that if you do not have a stockpile of mochi from previous event and the event only lasts for 3 quest cycle, you will miss out the last one time quest even if you miss out a single weekly.

The STF comp for chipping and LD will be updated to the guide shortly.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Adraste eh, I don't think that is even possible considering that the p3 boss node would not appear without breaking p2's hp bar.

The sexiest bridge ever made.

Rep
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    So I fumbled C-O-R at node Q, how do I build my fleet specifically to reach and beat R?

IGN
    DLRevan
    Server
    Kanoya Airfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1087 Post(s)
    @Kuropo @Kuropo Yes I misread as new model aerial armament because I thought the new tech aircraft BP reward isn't repeatable (no stocking). But there is in fact one available from a weekly, while aerial arms are not a reward at all. Actually, they're letting us have quite a lot, so I'll also be taking that ne type engine on the final quest.

- - - Updated - - -
    @211303 TBH, I'm surprised it's as hard as it is. I was kind of expecting something like multi route "playground" map ending in resource/mochi nodes, drop nodes and hoppo or some boss like that. Rather than something that seems cut out of a regular event.

Last edited by DLRevan; 03-05-2020 at 10:25 PM.
    Murakumo 17th June 2015
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Touch Fluffy Kumo

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5758 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferdinand View Post
    So I fumbled C-O-R at node Q, how do I build my fleet specifically to reach and beat R?
    Just use the stf chipping comp then. Better passing rate than ctf and you do not need the extra fighter power for as at air raid node now.

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5758 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DLRevan View Post
    @Kuropo @Kuropo Yes I misread as new model aerial armament because I thought the new tech aircraft BP reward isn't repeatable (no stocking). But there is in fact one available from a weekly, while aerial arms are not a reward at all.

- - - Updated - - -
    @211303 TBH, I'm surprised it's as hard as it is. I was kind of expecting something like multi route "playground" map ending in resource/mochi nodes, drop nodes and hoppo or some boss like that. Rather than something like a former OP final map.
    And no announcement beforehand at all too. Literally no one is expecting a full fledged event with fcm.

Not really a fan of thia and many other design decision of this event.

Rep
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    @DLRevan

You can get a total of 5 Aircraft Blueprints from the quests. Not sure how many I should take though, and whether to pick Rocket Development Material instead. Gun Material is also somewhat welcome here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 211303 View Post
    And no announcement beforehand at all too. Literally no one is expecting a full fledged event with fcm.

Not really a fan of thia and many other design decision of this event.
    I am relatively happy with how this event is structured. As I have mentioned in the past, I like event quests and a longer unlocking phase because it gives a sense of adventure.

However, I am not fond of mixing the mini-event (Hishimochi) with an actual event map. I prefer either a mini-event in the old style (farming on regular maps) or a full-fledged event (even a small one with 3-4 maps). The current format is hard to get excited about but also too big to be relaxing.
    I think it is especially displeasing when one of the weekly quests is locked behind a quest for E-1-3. It requires quite a lot of progress in the event map early on without missing out on Hishimochi in the first week.

They should also have announced more details in an early stage since this is not "just" a Hishimochi mini-event.

Last edited by Kuropo; 03-05-2020 at 10:52 PM.
    My event guides: Summer 2016 / Fall 2016
    Stream is currently offline: http://www.twitch.tv/kuronia
    Hello to you!
    [+] Spoiler

Hello!

IGN
    DLRevan
    Server
    Kanoya Airfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1087 Post(s)
    @Kuropo I think it's just fine, for the same reasons you state. I also like large, complex Ops events of course, but KC events feel pretty fun too when they feel like self-contained adventures.

...Except, there's three things that concern me for this event:

- Weeklies are fine, but they shouldn't be the barrier to completing any quests in this event.
    - Progress likewise shouldn't rely on old event currency, aka mochi.
    - We shouldn't get an A-class medal for this, they could have cooked up a "mini-event" badge of some kind they can reuse.

Otherwise, I actually think I'd like to see more of this kind of thing.

Last edited by DLRevan; 03-05-2020 at 11:39 PM.
    Murakumo 17th June 2015
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Touch Fluffy Kumo