Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Bookmark Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    This is going to be a complicated add on.

Currently, to me the ships that benifit most are ships that can pull both an AA And an ASW cut in attack with it on maps where both happen types of attacks can happen.

second are Cruisers and others that can pull a AA cut in and now can boost there primary attack.

third are CV s for boosting armor.

to me statistically it does not seem to be that much of a boost to Battleships with either option? Granted more dakka is always better....

to clarify

Currently, with that 5th slot, as far as aircraft are concerned, Maya is quoted by Inavanava*. When she loads up the anti aircraft Chuck noris takes the sub. When she opens fire Iowa goes Damn Girl save some for me! and when all the planes she shoots down hit the sea she's surrounded by a ring Of fire stretching from her to the horizon. She is death, and aircraft are her rightful prey. Pray you are her friend.

* https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RaSmassvv4w

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RaSmassvv4w

Last edited by Drakenred; 12-23-2016 at 12:02 PM.