Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      Saratoga mk2 patch is here. Check out the patch thread for more information and discussion.
      Visitor messaging is temporarily disabled.
Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    @goesto11 if that is the case, then it doesn't get the fighter bonus like normal fighters. still its +10 (i think) so it's like a rankless reppu

IGN
    illyrin
    Server
    Sukumo Bay Docks
    Rep
    Mentioned
    905 Post(s)
    @GuiltyClown I'm pretty sure it doesn't count as a fighter, so yeah, it doesn't increase AS by that much as a true fighter (if it did, then it'd be well and truly OP). The high basic AA stat is nothing to sneeze at, though.

Rep
    Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Doing my 6-5 runs if anyone wants to watch.

Right now the biggest problem I see is the touble tap on the air phases. My jets were very low and got emptied on a run and 6-5 isn't even that AA heavy.

Last edited by nwrtz; 12-18-2016 at 05:12 PM.
    Twitch
    Schedule is Saturday + Sunday between 12:00~24:00 CET

Rep
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    @nwrtz What do you mean?

Rep
    Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    @GuiltyClown

Any map with heavy AA will reduce the jet slot to low numbers or empty it outright. This means the potential damage the jet phase can do is low to nothing.

Twitch
    Schedule is Saturday + Sunday between 12:00~24:00 CET

Rep
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    So far, I don't think the jets are really worth it. In addition to what @nwrtz mentioned about the plane loss, significant damage is rarely dealt by the jet planes during their own aerial phase, even with it being equipped on Shoukaku's 38 plane count slot.

The high plane loss, mainly due to being exposed to enemy fleet AA (twice), can severely decrease the fleet's air power and the aerial strike damage by the jet plane.

I'm probably going to hold off on creating more jet planes, till they either make changes to the jets game mechanisms or when enemies susceptible to these planes turn up.

My event guides: Summer 2016 / Fall 2016
    Stream is currently offline: http://www.twitch.tv/kuronia
    Hello to you!
    [+] Spoiler

Hello!