Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
    Rep
    Mentioned
    734 Post(s)

12/20 Maintenance

Holy Night Raising Festival

■ New Story Maps added

■ Revival Event
    [Eliminate the General Kabuto! Fukushima Masanori] begins (Masanori's Sturdy Crossbow event)

■ Special Construction Campaign begins
    ★3 Maebashi-jou and ★4 Komoro-jou have increased chances of appearing

■ New Castle added to gacha
    ★5 Tokushima-jou [Hills] [Sword]

Skill: Reduces cooldown by 25% for self
    Stratagem: Increases ATK for all castles in range by 25% (Range: Large)

■ Gacha spotlights 1 and 2 have changed
    Spotlight 1:
    ★5 Tsutsujigasaki-yakata [Plains] [Hammer]
    ★5 Chateau Gaillard [Hills] [Shield]
    ★5 Tokushima-jou [Hills] [Sword]
    ★4 Imabari-jou [Water] [Gun]

Spotlight 2:
    ★6 Shuri-jou [Hills] [Sword]
    ★5 Sunpu-jou [Plains] [Bow]
    ★5 Taga-jou [Hills] [Crossbow]
    ★4 Utsunomiya-jou [Plains] [Magic]

■ The following castles have received their Kai-ichi
    ★5 Tsutsujigasaki-yakata [Plains] [Hammer]
    ★4 Komoro-jou [Hills] [Spear]

No changes
    ★3 Maebashi-jou [Plains] [Gun]

Skill: Decreases ATK of enemies in range by 15%
    Kai Skill: Decreases ATK of enemies in range by 15% and increases DEF of Castles in range by 15%

■ Other
    Holy Night Raising Campaign begins
    Daily Log-in bonus presents from 12/21 to 12/26
    Receive 1 Spirit Orb and 1 Christmas Cake every day. Resets at 05:00
    Christmas Cake recovers your Spirit by your maximum amount. Unlike Spirit Recovery Medicine, it will not appear as a choice if you attempt to sortie with insufficient Spirit.

■ Great Success and Ultra Success rate increased by 3x for combining castles

■ Story maps all have 1.5x Tono EXP and 2x Castle EXP

Maintenance from 13:00 to 16:00.

This castle is famous for possibly being one of the reasons for celebrating the Awa Odori Festival.

http://www.jcastle.info/castle/profi...kushima-Castle
    Tokushima-jou

Last edited by Folseus; 12-20-2016 at 09:08 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tono exp is 1.5x and shiromusu exp is 2x during this campaign, it seems. Also, there's some new story maps.

First new story map hard difficulty clear setup:
    [+] Spoiler

Note: The enemies come from the north west at first. Eventually, some loop around the upper eastern side which is why there's a gunner there. Some fat bunnies show up on the south west, but not that many. If you want to protect your warehouses, you'll need something there in the 3rd or 4th wave. (I think it was the 4th) Most important thing is to put a magic user where I've put mine. You don't really need it to do anything except kill the boss, but considering the boss is one of those armored units, you could face trouble otherwise. Also, a bow where I put mine early is good for dealing with the early fliers as well as general other mobs.

Last edited by panda; 12-20-2016 at 08:16 AM.
    Anniversary: 28/07/14
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mogamin~
    Amatsukze: Punished
    Sources 1 2 3

Rep
    Mentioned
    734 Post(s)
    Oh. That stomper is bullshit in the first map. I just blocked it in the furthest red tile and it could range the warehouse anyways. I guess double guns could kill it too, but wow, that's pretty annoying.

Convoluted alternative:

I don't have a 3rd Hills sword appropriately leveled, so I used my Shikano and Marugame instead. Shikano took a lot of damage in that position and couldn't hold it my herself though given the density that appears from different directions which is why Marugame is there behind her.
    I found having Shuri and Komakiyama further back to be safer, but if you want to field ranged directly above where my Shuri is placed, having her more forward is probably better.
    Uto (Some sort of ranged near Tono) is necessary to stop that one stupid flyer in wave 3. Otherwise, Sendai at max upgrades can basically solo that entire side.
    Hagi and Uto can stall the boss fairly well with double speed guns. Marugame's stratagem is extra insurance. Having Uto left more, above Shuri probably stops it well too. Didn't feel like repositioning.

Anyone with Tsutsujigasaki can take a screenshot of her Kai?

Last edited by Folseus; 12-20-2016 at 09:04 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Ah.. So there's new story map.. orz

Tokushima-jou is sooooo beautiful, but she's a sword and 5* T_T

Rep
    Mentioned
    734 Post(s)
    @Geirhildr I was hoping she would be a singer since >dancing =[

Rep
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    @Folseus

Screenshots:

[+] Spoiler

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mogamin~
    Sources 1 2 3

Rep
    Mentioned
    734 Post(s)
    @panda Thanks

Ooooh fuck this next map

The new red monks have area of effect magic damage. It's not too high on Normal, but it will splash your Warehouses. Not too much actually gets to Tono if you play forward, so I had two ranged sitting next to the warehouses in the back that did mostly nothing. Maybe one top right is all you need.

Wish my Kamei and Takamatsu were higher level so they could stay forward, but this is pretty insane. Looks like you're expected to have something on the bottom left or a nuke stratagem to snipe the monks before they make it to the main gate because they'll just shred your warehouses there. And then everyone else. This was on Normal too. Out of AP. Back tomorrow to waste it all again.

TOO BAD WATER IS A TERRIBLE TERRAIN SET THOUGH. smh. No nuking stratagems on water. Maybe cannons to snipe bottom left...

Last edited by Folseus; 12-20-2016 at 10:04 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    @Folseus
    Yet to do the hard version of that map. Will post results when I do.

Hard of last map setup:
    [+] Spoiler

Having a magic user helps to deal with the boss. Regardless, you probably want some way of stopping the boss. Double melee on the west is good if the upper one has more range. It doesn't need to be tanky due to not many enemies going that way, so a spear could work. You need a ranged unit in the middle to deal with crabs and such that spawn midway through. The main challenge of this map is that you can only put one ranged unit to the far west, since there's no other slots.

Edit: Here's the results of the 2nd new story map on hard

[+] Spoiler

One might be tempted to put a ranged unit where I put Sendai, but don't. That square takes a lot of damage. All the enemies except a few that try to sneak underneath the building pretty much come from the same direction, so castles with AOE type buffs are good on this map. Hiroshima might not have been necessary where she was, but there wasn't really space to put her elsewhere. Putting one ranged unit to the west where I did is also not a bad idea since that square doesn't take too much damage and can weaken some of the monkeys before they reach your main forces.

Last edited by panda; 12-20-2016 at 10:27 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mogamin~
    Sources 1 2 3

Rep
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Uwa the 64AP map was insane, 3 castle girls got destroyed on Norm xD
    Took 2 runs for the mission on H, placed Shigisan on the bottom left turret and she barely did a thing to those mages, so i switched to this and it worked
    [+] Spoiler

The 66AP map is not particularly hard
    [+] Spoiler