Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Bookmark Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Thank guys. Serious, its about 3000~ bread, the thing i can't just go testing, poor me, i dont want boss, just free farm exp here :D

Wishlist: Yamato • Mikuma
    I always hate you, Ta-class! Since 05/10/2014

Rep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    If you dont want to encounter boss stage, dont equip any hellhound equipments (weapon, armor, accessory)

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Rep
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilsonle View Post
    If you dont want to encounter boss stage, dont equip any hellhound equipments (weapon, armor, accessory)
    Thank, can you update that infomation in next stages, for helping new commer like me plz.

Wishlist: Yamato • Mikuma
    I always hate you, Ta-class! Since 05/10/2014

IGN
    illyrin
    Server
    Sukumo Bay Docks
    Rep
    Mentioned
    873 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiic369 View Post
    Sorry for making fun of Lottee some months ago... I regret leaving her at lv90 now ;_;
    She's one of those end-of-year event-special oddity characters. Do you remember how last end-of-year it was pretty much required to have Yelin with her +3? How many times has Yelin come in useful since then?

Rep
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    @Akuser Today is the last day for those challenge quests btw, there is no more after this.

IGN (for most game): Akagi

Rep
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    @illyrin I feel they are super-duper afraid of making curse an actually useful thing ever again... But to be fair having a CU2 30 max equip Lottee here wasn't nearly as broken as having Yelin back then.. dat infinite EXP loop @_@
    Still, I guess I'll level her up a bit more since she has charm (something I completely forgot)

Rep
    Mentioned
    476 Post(s)
    Lottie's been great ever since she got her CW. Unfortunately, it's not too useful on this final challenge for me.

The amount of DEF and HP required for this challenge limits my team pretty hard since I haven't CU2ed many characters very far, especially not Clerics. I have to end up putting my Gryphon accessory on Lottie so she can tank everything, and that means a Warrior in backline on the other side to do damage while my front consists of two Soldiers and a Fighter. Had a random crit wipe my Soldiers and then the whole team goes down. Oh well.

Rep
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    @Folseus Random crits from Kirika is the only hardship from me here.. If it happens, everyone goes pretty quickly

Rep
    Mentioned
    476 Post(s)
    The campaign has been extended until 12/29 @ 13:00 due to certain users experiencing freezes in the final fight.
    As compensation, a [Food Pack] has been distributed to all users and must be claimed by 12/31 @ 23:59

All [Limited] items obtained before maintenance will still expire after maintenance; however, all [Limited] items obtained after maintenance will last until 1/20 (Fri).

Just did a successful run where Kirika random crit my Lottie for 6k on her first turn =[ Had to res her to continue but barely made it through.

Last edited by Folseus; 12-28-2016 at 02:52 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Kill Kirika on first turn and you win. Mine is Sion, Judita, Fanarir, Viola save the day .ft Eunice