Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    417 Post(s)
    @Soryuu What is reality

Rep
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    @Jifaru Donald Trump fanfictions are my new personal hobby

Quote Originally Posted by Gondo Seikyo
    sounds like 近代 but ok

Rep
    Mentioned
    417 Post(s)
    @Soryuu Authoring them?

Rep
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    @Jifaru Searching them out, reading them then authoring them. It's quite nice to crack ship him with other world leaders for no reason.

sounds like 近代 but ok

Rep
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    I semi-hate that most of what I have posted in the time that I did was Trumpposting, so let's "talk" about that scandal that completely fucked up the politics in South Korea. Or perhaps about the whole weird anarcho-communist protests that have happened. This is such a weird time for them to come out.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.
    sounds like 近代 but ok

Rep
    Mentioned
    1587 Post(s)
    http://www.ricedigital.co.uk/girls-u...ational-shame/

lol Nogami-sensei(creator of Girls und Panzer) got bullied by BBC.

IGN
    ことなの
    Server
    Iwagawa Breakfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    7827 Post(s)
    @Kalinsre BBC is pretty much just designed to appeal to the over 50's and arabs honestly.
    But god damn attacking some of the most innocent and nonsexual work that way is just hilariously bad research.

Will only return for Yuzuki.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1587 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KotoNano View Post
    @Kalinsre BBC is pretty much just designed to appeal to the over 50's and arabs honestly.
    But god damn attacking some of the most innocent and nonsexual work that way is just hilariously bad research.
    I remember that one of his comments actually memed the words "fake news" and said that BBC now has absolutely no rights to mock anything Trump says or does. lol~

Then he also gave 4 tips of how to deal with people like the reporter. Basically sums down to "they are never going to change their mind as they walk in with a fixed mindset. So all you have to do is to be polite and hope the cringefest ends."

IGN
    ことなの
    Server
    Iwagawa Breakfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    7827 Post(s)
    @Kalinsre For concept how much a joke the BBC is, the reported this article as a and instead of using a photo of the guy like the original article they quoted.. used a picture of the person people confuse him for.
    Straight up go for what gets views for ad money even though they get payed so much in taxes to do this shit.

I sometimes wonder if I should actually read proper news. Instead right now I tend to just see what's on TV which is heavily picked and pruned or stuff that ends up on not-the-onion reddit because it's just hilariously bad how real some stuff is.

Will only return for Yuzuki.

Rep
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    The Good:

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...s/3615622.html

JDS Kaga formally enters service today.

The Bad:

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKBN16T2GQ

Devin Nunes leaked info in height of hypocrisy and then briefed white-house on it. Effectively confirms that Trump Team was in contact with Russian surveillance targets being monitored by our intel services.

GOP appears not to care that they're covering for potentially treasonous president and cabinet (whose treason appears increasingly likely), so long as they get their rubber stamp to take from the poor and the middle class to enrich themselves.