Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      Fall event has started. Check thread for more information and discussion.
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    417 Post(s)
    @Soryuu What is reality

Rep
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    @Jifaru Donald Trump fanfictions are my new personal hobby

Quote Originally Posted by Soryuutown
    Episode synopsis: Soryuu steals a football from a group of small children, raves about conceptions of property and the Ego in an attempt to lull them into a state of constant egoism.

Rep
    Mentioned
    417 Post(s)
    @Soryuu Authoring them?

Rep
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    @Jifaru Searching them out, reading them then authoring them. It's quite nice to crack ship him with other world leaders for no reason.

Episode synopsis: Soryuu steals a football from a group of small children, raves about conceptions of property and the Ego in an attempt to lull them into a state of constant egoism.

IGN
    ExtraCrunchy
    Server
    Harashajima
    Rep
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soryuu View Post
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...mp-report-hoax is this even news? too early in the morning to care because the media fell for a damn donald trump fanfiction
    That is amazing.

I generally think KanColle isn't a very good vehicle for mining the human condition, anyway. It's a mostly light and fun place where the maps are named after food and people speak in catchphrases. - Some guy on Danbooru
    "We were somewhere around Rabaul, on the edge of the Bismarck Sea, when the bauxite began to take hold."
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoshimaru View Post
    We're someone's fanfic that went viral after all.

Rep
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    I semi-hate that most of what I have posted in the time that I did was Trumpposting, so let's "talk" about that scandal that completely fucked up the politics in South Korea. Or perhaps about the whole weird anarcho-communist protests that have happened. This is such a weird time for them to come out.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1571 Post(s)
    http://www.ricedigital.co.uk/girls-u...ational-shame/

lol Nogami-sensei(creator of Girls und Panzer) got bullied by BBC.

IGN
    ことなの
    Server
    Iwagawa Breakfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    7802 Post(s)
    @Kalinsre BBC is pretty much just designed to appeal to the over 50's and arabs honestly.
    But god damn attacking some of the most innocent and nonsexual work that way is just hilariously bad research.

Two things will never happen:
    Yuzuki getting added or Kagero-class K2.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1571 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KotoNano View Post
    @Kalinsre BBC is pretty much just designed to appeal to the over 50's and arabs honestly.
    But god damn attacking some of the most innocent and nonsexual work that way is just hilariously bad research.
    I remember that one of his comments actually memed the words "fake news" and said that BBC now has absolutely no rights to mock anything Trump says or does. lol~

Then he also gave 4 tips of how to deal with people like the reporter. Basically sums down to "they are never going to change their mind as they walk in with a fixed mindset. So all you have to do is to be polite and hope the cringefest ends."

IGN
    ことなの
    Server
    Iwagawa Breakfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    7802 Post(s)
    @Kalinsre For concept how much a joke the BBC is, the reported this article as a and instead of using a photo of the guy like the original article they quoted.. used a picture of the person people confuse him for.
    Straight up go for what gets views for ad money even though they get payed so much in taxes to do this shit.

I sometimes wonder if I should actually read proper news. Instead right now I tend to just see what's on TV which is heavily picked and pruned or stuff that ends up on not-the-onion reddit because it's just hilariously bad how real some stuff is.

Two things will never happen:
    Yuzuki getting added or Kagero-class K2.