Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      The Winter2017 event has begun and will end on 28th, Check here for more info.
Bookmark Thread
Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 4181899091
    IGN
    ExtraCrunchy
    Server
    Harashajima
    Rep
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    @Riepah Yep, seems like all the interesting stuff gets the axe a few months after I've started checking it out in earnest. (Before GCT it was Militaryphotos.net, for example).
    And let's not forget the all important question: without GCT, how will we get more Daily life of Azuraii Harem shenanigans?

I keep my mouth shut, but my brain has no "Off" switch.
    I generally think KanColle isn't a very good vehicle for mining the human condition, anyway. It's a mostly light and fun place where the maps are named after food and people speak in catchphrases. - Some guy on Danbooru
    "We were somewhere around Rabaul, on the edge of the Bismarck Sea, when the bauxite began to take hold."

Rep
    Mentioned
    4796 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UNSC_Marine View Post
    And let's not forget the all important question: without GCT, how will we get more Daily life of Azuraii Harem shenanigans?
    Well, that part gets handled by Discord rather well. We even get live updates when he stabs himself at work.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

GCT Shelter: https://discord.gg/hRYGuPz -
    A sad, hopefully temporary excuse for a GCT replacement.

IGN
    Valkirion
    Rep
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riepah View Post
    It's a pretty sad development, isn't it? I miss this place already. The internet has taken a turn for the worse, with one of the more unique and entertaining things gone.
    isnt discord pretty much the same though

http://i.imgur.com/PDr9Jgn.gif
    "i walk through the shadow of the valley of boobs"

Rep
    Mentioned
    1518 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkirion View Post
    isnt discord pretty much the same though
    It is, but it's not public.
    So only those who choose to join can see the disgusting cringy stuff, which is not viewable by the public. That defeats the purpose of people being disgustingly cringy.

Server
    Hashirajima
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1653 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UNSC_Marine View Post
    @Riepah Yep, seems like all the interesting stuff gets the axe a few months after I've started checking it out in earnest. (Before GCT it was Militaryphotos.net, for example).
    azuraiiharem.com

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kalinsre View Post
    It is, but it's not public.
    So only those who choose to join can see the disgusting cringy stuff, which is not viewable by the public. That defeats the purpose of people being disgustingly cringy.
    I require a rigorous scientific test of this hypothesis.