Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      The Winter2017 event has begun and will end on 28th, Check here for more info.
Bookmark Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Rep
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Wait, where is the gold up ability?

It costed me 500 crystal-thingy to buy it, and now it's removed? Will we get refund?

Edit: I think I got 400 in the inbox. Is that the refund they gave for it?

Last edited by risingstar3110; 12-27-2016 at 06:33 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    @risingstar3110 That's compensation for emergency maintenance and is the price for the health restore one as it was apparently broken etc...
    the gold and exp ones were bugged so that's preobably why you can't see them or something?

Rep
    Mentioned
    491 Post(s)
    Funny how that happens, since I was about to ask that question myself.

[(Base ATK Stat * ATK Bonus) + Equipment ATK Stat] - Enemy DEF Stat = Damage
    [(Enemy ATK Stat * ATK Debuff Penalty) - Base DEF Stat] - Equipment DEF Stat = Damage

Where do I put the weakness and critical hit modifier though?

Lacrima Memoria: Graveyard of the Fleet Maidens (May Poi-chan rest in peace)
    Christmas Eve Marriage: Shiratsuyu-Class 1300JST
    Marriage Memoirs with Murashigure
    Current Flower Knight : Oncidium altissimum (Bride of Fos).

Rep
    Mentioned
    729 Post(s)
    1. New event "Ring the Bells, Pound the Mochi, And You're Out of Luck!?" is now commence.
    -This is a Card Flip event. Get Festive Lucky-dip Bag to get a free event girl 5* Olive.
    - There are three parts in this event:
    a. Ring the Bells, Pound the Mochi, And You're Out of Luck!? (End of the Year) stage mission. This is the first part of the event.
    b. Ring the Bells, Pound the Mochi, And You're Out of Luck!? (New Year's Greeting) Stage mission. This stage mission will appeared on the first 3 days of the new year, each will give you exp, Crystal of Life and gold.
    c. Ring the Bells, Pound the Mochi, And You're Out of Luck!? (Beginning of the Year) Stage mission. This is the second part of the event.
    - New Girls; 6* Ivy (New Year), 5* Lady's Sorrel (New Year), 5* False Daphne (Sci Name: Daphniphyllum macropodum), 5* Olive (Sci Name: Olea europaea)

I don't understand the "B"
    According to it , the stage will appear on first 3 day
    Then , will it dissapear after??

Rear-Admiral
    Rep
    Mentioned
    381 Post(s)
    @LostLogia4 I feel like that's not how the damage eqn works though... is this from the Japanese Wiki?

- - - Updated - - -
    @Larcx
    1 stage map open for 1 day, so that 3 days, since there's three stage map (it's like that National-based stage mission basically, which opens for 1 day and then change to the next one).

And yes, you won't get to run these stage map again after the 3rd day of the new year.

Rep
    Mentioned
    729 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHueHue View Post
    @LostLogia4 I feel like that's not how the damage eqn works though... is this from the Japanese Wiki?

- - - Updated - - -
    @Larcx
    1 stage map open for 1 day, so that 3 days, since there's three stage map (it's like that National-based stage mission basically, which opens for 1 day and then change to the next one).

And yes, you won't get to run these stage map again after the 3rd day of the new year.
    I see , so better hurry clear them before they dissapear

Thanks for the explanation~

Rep
    Mentioned
    491 Post(s)
    @MrHueHue Nope. I just improvised that calculation from Hydrokirby's comment about the damage calculation.

Quote Originally Posted by MrHueHue View Post
    Then I suppose they won't appear in their upcoming revival missions either?

Last edited by LostLogia4; 01-01-2017 at 04:26 AM.
    Lacrima Memoria: Graveyard of the Fleet Maidens (May Poi-chan rest in peace)
    Christmas Eve Marriage: Shiratsuyu-Class 1300JST
    Marriage Memoirs with Murashigure
    Current Flower Knight : Oncidium altissimum (Bride of Fos).

Rear-Admiral
    Rep
    Mentioned
    381 Post(s)
    @LostLogia4 No, it's more like a stage map for new year events. Without it, the current event is just like any other event anyways.

IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    534 Post(s)
    @LostLogia4 @MrHueHue The damage equation I explained and the one LostLogia wrote were obviously simplified versions of what the game really uses. In trying to explain why debuff works, I cut out the fluff. At any rate, the formula I was referring to was probably this one. (Although I see it's the damage formula against pests, so there's no defense up ability calculation).
    http://フラワーナイトガール.攻略wiki.com/index.php?FAQ#yc8c39f3

Code:
    [(攻撃力×攻撃アビリティ+装備分)÷2-相手防御力÷4]×乱数(0.95~1.05)×弱点・クリティカル補正×スキル倍率
    [ (Attack Power * Attack Up Ability + Attack Up Equipment) / 2 - (Enemy's Defence / 4) ] * (RNG being 0.95 ~ 1.05) * (Weakness, Critical Bonus) * (Skill Multiplier)

Also, I'm not convinced the New Year's stages will disappear in a day. It says here and there in-game that they appear on those dates and that they're specialty stages for the New Year, but I presumed that they would stick around until the end of the event much like its related card sheets. It would be pretty mean for the devs to make something only available for one day...

Rear-Admiral
    Rep
    Mentioned
    381 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HydroKirby View Post
    Also, I'm not convinced the New Year's stages will disappear in a day. It says here and there in-game that they appear on those dates and that they're specialty stages for the New Year, but I presumed that they would stick around until the end of the event much like its related card sheets. It would be pretty mean for the devs to make something only available for one day...
    You're right... looks like I miss out this part of the text
    ※解放された後は、イベント終了までプレイすることができます。